Gov. Brown proposes tax increase

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I can't believe anyone really wants to live there.

They are all moving to predominantly Republican states and turning to them into the shithole the left. Nashville is slowly becoming a shithole Liberal Utopia. Hopefully my four-five year move plan can be moved up.

Sent from Dr. Krieger's Lab

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
Our governor got on the tv last night and had a 30 minute speech about how we need to increase taxes, but it won't hurt businesses... yea right!

He mentioned a few times how the plan he has is modeled after other states, but didn't mention one time that there are other states that dont have an income tax.. government is always looking to nickel and dime their way around the big problem.. it has a spending problem, not a taxing problem..

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
Jeez, and I thought Connecticut was bad on taxes. Well it is. Just not as bad as Kalifornia...

Liberals are like ****ing locust; destroy an area, move on to destroy another area. Repeat.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Holy crap! I can't believe it costs that much. That's one way to get the lower class out of your state. Here in northeast Florida they're polishing a turd by planting palm trees and setting pavers in intersections in crappy neighborhoods. Some dumb ass planted a bunch of magnolia trees under power lines. These trees get really big and will become an issue in a few years. And somehow a 190 million dollar courthouse turned into 350 million. I guess everyone is feeling overtaxed.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Lower class gets paid by the state to stay here.

VenomVeins

Established Member
Liberals are like ****ing locust; destroy an area, move on to destroy another area. Repeat.

Yep.

It makes me SICK to my stomach to see what shitstain liberals have done to my home state. I truly hate them with a passion.

I'd LOVE to see Trump cut off ALL federal funding to Cali and see all these bullshit programs (bullet train, anyone?) cut off at the knees. It'd be glorious, and it'd send the liberal cockroaches running to the hills.

Truly sad and a damn shame to see how far down this state has gone since my childhood.

I'd honestly love to round up ALL California liberals and carpet bomb the hell out of them....the US would be a much better place.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
Yep.

It makes me SICK to my stomach to see what shitstain liberals have done to my home state. I truly hate them with a passion.

I'd LOVE to see Trump cut off ALL federal funding to Cali and see all these bullshit programs (bullet train, anyone?) cut off at the knees. It'd be glorious, and it'd send the liberal cockroaches running to the hills.

Truly sad and a damn shame to see how far down this state has gone since my childhood.

I'd honestly love to round up ALL California liberals and carpet bomb the hell out of them....the US would be a much better place.
+1

Blown 89

Established Member
This crap absolutely infuriates me.

I already pay $650 a year for tags on my 2016 diesel dodge truck. How about them apples?

If it wasn't for the sand dunes, beaches, meh. never mind.

I need out and out fast.
I just dropped under a grand a year for the Caddy last year and I paid $900 something. This year should be $750.

Arizona registration is a ****ing joke. When you bring in an out of state used car they base the registration off the new value of the car. If I got a sweet deal and only paid $500 for the car they would have still charged me over a grand for registration. The DMV didn't see the stupidity in that.

nxhappy

Established Member
**** this worthless state and the shitbag politicians ........GFDI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barstowpo

Established Member
Even when they do actually use road money for road repairs, the work is awful. Caltrans just spent several years repaving the 15 freeway in Cajon Pass. It is so bumpy now after the repairs that I can sometimes get airborne. It is embarrassing to think we pay taxes to repair this stuff. We recently had a wash out in the same area and it was fixed almost overnight. Regular work takes years. Go figure.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Even when they do actually use road money for road repairs, the work is awful. Caltrans just spent several years repaving the 15 freeway in Cajon Pass. It is so bumpy now after the repairs that I can sometimes get airborne. It is embarrassing to think we pay taxes to repair this stuff. We recently had a wash out in the same area and it was fixed almost overnight. Regular work takes years. Go figure.

God I hate caltrans. Half the time the paved roads look half way decent when they fix the first half, then by the time they fix the second all the construction workers and equipment have completely ****ed it all up.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
They laid FRESH concrete in sections on the 8 from El Centro to Yuma. Maybe 30 miles worth of 4 lane. Took over A YEAR and they still arent done with the section west of Yuma. Its flat with little in the way of turns... easiest roads to lay down.

You get into AZ you have 4 lane fresh asphault, mostly smooth. Done in a few weeks. o_O

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
We are on track to close in a hair over 2 weeks, which puts us almost exactly at 30 days. It would be nice if it was a few days earlier so we could have the whole weekend to move, but such is life. Current owners are almost entirely out of the house. So maybe we will get lucky and finish sooner.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Our governor got on the tv last night and had a 30 minute speech about how we need to increase taxes, but it won't hurt businesses... yea right!
It's funny with these politicians. They love to talk a big game, but never any honest results. Someone should call him out on it and ask him how it wouldn't affect businesses. I'd love to hear that answer.

nxhappy

Established Member
CA is so far in debt, they just keep raising taxes and creating bullshit fees....it's ridiculous ...

Users who are viewing this thread