Got Tire? 335/30/18 BF Goodrich KDW 2

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Is that because if it was at a decent ride height those tires would rub the hell out of the fenders?

No, I like it right where it is because the roads in my area suck and I have a big curb ramp to get into my driveway and I do not have to worry about bottoming out or scraping.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
No, I like it right where it is because the roads in my area suck and I have a big curb ramp to get into my driveway and I do not have to worry about bottoming out or scraping.

The tires look good, but you have to straighten that exhaust and clean the tank.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
What are you talking about?

gottires1.jpg

004dg.jpg

Your exhaust is crooked. The exhaust should be aligned so the pipe are both parallel with the ground, polishing them adds a really nice touch, and a nice clean gas tank.

Example:

26804300075_large.jpg

26804300134_large.jpg

26804300067_large.jpg

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Yes, it rejoins into a second "x-pipe" after the mufflers. That's a relatively rare (and discontinued) FRPP FR500 catback. :)

FR500001.jpg

There is an x crossover in the tailpipes and the mufflers in the catback are known as dual mode mufflers. They have a pressurized valve inside the case that opens up whenever a high pressure exhaust pulse is present and lets the exhaust go through a straight pipe with baffling with as little back pressure as possible.

Thanks for the compliment, the car needed cleaned pretty badly in that pic but I was focusing on the tires, lol.

I'm sorry to hear about your luck. If you noticed, I suggested 3" Moroso studs. :beer:

When I bought my car back in 07', the previous owner had this on the car. It is whisper quiet under normal driving, and opens up a little on WOT. I did not know how rare it was, and sold it pretty cheap. :nonono:

The guy at the muffler shop looked at it like :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread