Got the '04 cobra seats in....

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Orion1123 said:
I am just curious to see how much it should cost to get the rear seats re-upholstered with the '03 skins? How much have you guys paid to get yours redone?

I installed my fronts as discussed in another thread but the rears are expensive to reskin. The 04 material does not completely cover the fox seats and I have to cut it and add additional vinyl to make them work. I think it is going to cost me about $500 to have them look perfect.

I did not get a quote from another place but I went to this place because they do excellent work and everyone takes their muscle cars there.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
Big Ben said:
I installed my fronts as discussed in another thread but the rears are expensive to reskin. The 04 material does not completely cover the fox seats and I have to cut it and add additional vinyl to make them work. I think it is going to cost me about $500 to have them look perfect.

I did not get a quote from another place but I went to this place because they do excellent work and everyone takes their muscle cars there.

i had my brother retrofit 98 rear seats to the fox rear hatch frame. i dont have pictures, but i sold them to a friend that still has the stang. i'll go by my friends has to see if i can get a pictures. i am going to do the same to rear mach 1 seats also.

Orion1123

SVT Poster
Established Member
i am in the process of looking for a set rear seats so i can recover them with the '03 skins that i have. i need to know if the rear seats from an 87 hatch will work or do they have to be from b/w the years of '90-'93? thanks!

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
The seat backs are the same from '87-93, but the seat bottom is different between 87-89, and 90-93. So you'll need something from a '90-93.

Users who are viewing this thread