Got taken down on video

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Very nice..:beer:. Starting to see alot of guys doing the T-56 swap..

It's a cool swap. I really like the fact that he is on E85. I've thought about the change for a long time and his truck is making me consider it once again

nice death rare to see a lightning around here let alone two going at it. would of been cool to have see that in person .. nice race

Thanks. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully I can get a few more things done to the truck and then rerace him and try to get a win the next time around

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Thanks guys. I love the truck. It's a lot of fun. An awd option would be cool. Awd launches with this kind of torque would be awesome.

Jroc

Established Member
You're just asking for a ass whooping running a T56 swapped L making more power than you from a roll. Next time tell him you want to run from a dig.

What VB are you running? Are you still using the stock stall?

Tell him to go run some SRT10's.

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
I'll be happy to go again anytime :) from a dig or not. this thing shines. its a hoot to drive. :beer:

as it sits it has been 7.28@95 in the 1/8, need to clean up the tune and go run the 1/4

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice Lightnings! I enjoyed watching you two duke it out. Love the music under the hood. :)

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
I'll be happy to go again anytime :) from a dig or not. this thing shines. its a hoot to drive. :beer:

as it sits it has been 7.28@95 in the 1/8, need to clean up the tune and go run the 1/4

Let's hit up Borona for the drags some time. I think it'd be fun. I'd love to see you launch that thing using the 2 step

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
Qualcomm is running this Friday, and if I don't go to bakersfield next weekend I also think barona is running that weekend as well.

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
I can't go this Friday. I'm really wanting to go to Bakersfield. I just got to find out what my schedule and funds allow

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
All lightnings are fun. Kyle's truck is really cool. The e85 and kb 2.3 make awesome power and that T56 is pretty cool too.

Hey Kyle. I just got an email that my stifflers bars have shipped. Hopefully they come in soon so I can put them on and we can go to the track

Users who are viewing this thread