Got some ink in 5.0 magazine

chao5.0

Established Member
i wouldn't mine doing a big block Kasse motor in a 94-95 car or foxbody. this car is nice and its nice to know that if a 4.6 fits then so will a big block ford.

psfracer

924 hp all motor
Established Member
Thanks for the comments everyone. Truth is the car would be just as fast, if not faster, with a TT coyote, a setup like Beefcake's, or TT 3V, but I am not sure if it would have been as reliable as the 572. The 572 is just cruising along at this speed and has been racing for 2 years now. Really the motivation was, this was what I wanted, and I just did it.

i wouldn't mine doing a big block Kasse motor in a 94-95 car or foxbody. this car is nice and its nice to know that if a 4.6 fits then so will a big block ford.

4.6 3V is the same width, the 572 is 2.5 inches longer when measuring from the crank snout to the rear of the block. Not sure how it compares to the 4.6 2v or the 4.6 4V.

BMR Tech

Again, congrats! Well deserved Paul.

I like how they mention BMR in the article, but show no love for us in the spec sheet. lol

Keep up the great work!

chao5.0

Established Member
Thanks for the comments everyone. Truth is the car would be just as fast, if not faster, with a TT coyote, a setup like Beefcake's, or TT 3V, but I am not sure if it would have been as reliable as the 572. The 572 is just cruising along at this speed and has been racing for 2 years now. Really the motivation was, this was what I wanted, and I just did it.

4.6 3V is the same width, the 572 is 2.5 inches longer when measuring from the crank snout to the rear of the block. Not sure how it compares to the 4.6 2v or the 4.6 4V.

i would imagine a 4V being wider than a 3V. usually in engine bays 2.5" in length isn't going to make or break a build but width can if you're trying to keep the stock strut towers.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I knew I had seen the car on one of the sites before. I was trying to remember which one, now I know. Congrats. Definitely getting it done!

Users who are viewing this thread