Got my VIN :)

Recon

Established Member
That’s a good looking car. Enjoy it!
Is she going to stay all stock or are you going to play with her.

Sent from the twilight zone…

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
At least some guys are getting their build weeks...My order is in the system at Priority Code 19 Unscheduled/Material Hold. Can the dealer bump the priority code lower to 10 to speed things up? Not wanting to miss the 6-month driving season that ends at the end of October here in the high country.
Yes definitely ask them to bump it to priority 10.
Retail/customer priority codes are 10-19 and some dealerships (like mine initially) think the highest number is better but 10 is the best for your chances.
They should be able to change it Monday no issue
-J

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
At least some guys are getting their build weeks...My order is in the system at Priority Code 19 Unscheduled/Material Hold. Can the dealer bump the priority code lower to 10 to speed things up? Not wanting to miss the 6-month driving season that ends at the end of October here in the high country.
All you need to do is own a dealership and then you can get one. Or be Kim kardashian. Ford will sell you one if you have enough likes on Instagram.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I will hope with you that you get delivery in time to enjoy driving it this Summer and early Fall. Surely wouldn't hurt to try to change it to Priority 10.

Nukem1040

Established Member
Ugh, I’m jealous. I remember asking you back in Nov about this very one, and you said you’re only getting one and it’s all yours. Damn, you’re lucky!! Congrats! I’m still waiting on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ugh, I’m jealous. I remember asking you back in Nov about this very one, and you said you’re only getting one and it’s all yours. Damn, you’re lucky!! Congrats! I’m still waiting on mine.

I think I told you I wouldn't be getting one, but if I did, I would keep it haha

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I learned today that the Heritage paint is coded as Chroma Crystal Blue.
While I haven’t seen it in person I can definitely tell it’s different than Brittany Blue.
Just like they messed with Grabber Blue I still just don’t understand why you don’t use the exact came historical color (Brittany Blue) on a Heritage Edition.
We all know they’ll sell everyone they make and I’m also pulling hard to order a CFTP HE, but I’d personally rather have Brittany Blue.
-J

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
While I haven’t seen it in person I can definitely tell it’s different than Brittany Blue.
Just like they messed with Grabber Blue I still just don’t understand why you don’t use the exact came historical color (Brittany Blue) on a Heritage Edition.
We all know they’ll sell everyone they make and I’m also pulling hard to order a CFTP HE, but I’d personally rather have Brittany Blue.
-J

I wish they would've gone with the Acapulco Blue with Wimbledon stripes.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I wish they would've gone with the Acapulco Blue with Wimbledon stripes.
That would go well with my Teal 1993.
Many classic colors they could have went with for sure.
I don’t hate the Heritage color, but it’s definitely not as good as Brittany Blue, especially parked next to each other when they did the reveal.
-J

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Nope. May or may not have gone through two dealers in an attempt to get one. Both big dealers and both still have not received any allocations.

Curious as I think I'm seeing several folks in CO ordering through dealers who dont have an allocation and are crossing their fingers. Will be interesting to see the results of those who ordered without allocations.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Curious as I think I'm seeing several folks in CO ordering through dealers who dont have an allocation and are crossing their fingers. Will be interesting to see the results of those who ordered without allocations.
Not really sure what that means.
If the dealer signed up for the Ford Performance Shelby program they’re guaranteed one allocation.
After all those participating dealers get their one guaranteed order then it seems like there is a difference this year and the regional reps are getting a number of GT500s they can distribute to participating dealers on a weekly or monthly basis. That includes the random CFTP car they apparently can then assign to a dealer. And that’s where I’m not sure how it’s really going.
In my dealership’s case they got 3 cars approved with build weeks:
1) leftover ‘21 cancelled order they were given without choice of options
2) VIP CFTP HE coming for a local engineer (VIP doesn’t count for their count)
3) my base build that is their ‘22 allocation for signing up for the ‘22MY program

Now, the dealer may still get another build and the GM and I are both pushing for a CFTP for which I have a deposit on a HE CFTP with painted stripes.
We’ll see if I get lucky but otherwise I’ll still be a happy ‘22 owner of at minimum an Eruption Green base build.
-J

Nukem1040

Established Member
BiminiLX, any way your guy is backing out of the HE CFTP? How much down payment do you do?
Anyone know of any 2022's available? I have a buddy seriously looking.

Users who are viewing this thread