Got my VIN :)

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats, Nick. That's a really nice configuration. Looking forward to seeing pics when you get it. I hope the dealership took/takes good care of you and keeps you informed up to delivery. LOL.

I just hope it has a smoother delivery than my wife's Expedition is currently having.

Also, for those keeping score... I took my wife on a walk last night. Started out with, "hey, you know how I've been talking about getting a fun street car, for a while? I found the perfect one! It'll be here in July." It went over surprisingly well. She was bummed it just has two seats though.

Haha

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
She's happy! You're happy!

Are the issues with the delivery of your wife's Expedition supply chain related?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
She's happy! You're happy!

Are the issues with the delivery of your wife's Expedition supply chain related?

Chip related. It's been built for a month, on hold, waiting for a chip or multiple chips.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I just hope it has a smooth delivery than my wife's Expedition is currently having.

Also, for those keeping score... I took my wife on a walk last night. Started out with, "hey, you know how I've been talking about getting a fun street car, for a while? I found the perfect one! It'll be here in July." It went over surprisingly well. She was bummed it just has two seats though.

Haha

good to see you're still with us

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations Nick,
Nice to see you finally getting the car you want.

I REALLY wish the Heritage would've been a dark blue/white stripes, or vice versa. Not sure how I feel about the Brittany Blue, but it will be different!

Even this would've been neat.

timthumb.php

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
I REALLY wish the Heritage would've been a dark blue/white stripes, or vice versa. Not sure how I feel about the Brittany Blue, but it will be different!

Even this would've been neat.
I agree. I figured they would flip the color of the 350 HE package, meaning blue vehicle with wimbledon stripes.

Tom

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats Nick!
Sounds like my Eruption Green build may have the same build week. Tgat wiujd be crazy.
I do have a second order with identical specs as yours but with black stripes.
Just pulling for some help to get that one approved.
Congrats again!
-J

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats man! I'm digging the color! How do you guys feel about not having a manual? I bet it will rip with that auto!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats man! I'm digging the color! How do you guys feel about not having a manual? I bet it will rip with that auto!

I drive mine once or twice a month, but I would love to have a manual back in it. If they offered both options, manual for me in a second. I have nor will probably never track mine, so I can't comment on how it is on the track. Just miss rowing gears! LOL

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I bought the car because of the DCT. Thank God Ford went that way and we don't have to deal with countless "keep missing third gear" "grinds in second, why?" and "fried clutch, help!" threads. DCT is a beast on the track and that was what I was after.

That said, holy cow the selling prices on some of the S550 Shelby's is insane. The HEP GT350's that have sold for over 150k - crazy. This one may make it there...

I can only imagine what a Heritage GT500 will bring, especially when I see '20 CFTP cars selling like this one, a 2,300 mile 2020 for 175k. Wow.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I bought the car because of the DCT. Thank God Ford went that way and we don't have to deal with countless "keep missing third gear" "grinds in second, why?" and "fried clutch, help!" threads. DCT is a beast on the track and that was what I was after.

That said, holy cow the selling prices on some of the S550 Shelby's is insane. The HEP GT350's that have sold for over 150k - crazy. This one may make it there...

I can only imagine what a Heritage GT500 will bring, especially when I see '20 CFTP cars selling like this one, a 2,300 mile 2020 for 175k. Wow.

I read some of the comments on the 350. It really does make me wonder where the auto industry will be in 5-10 years?

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
At least some guys are getting their build weeks...My order is in the system at Priority Code 19 Unscheduled/Material Hold. Can the dealer bump the priority code lower to 10 to speed things up? Not wanting to miss the 6-month driving season that ends at the end of October here in the high country.

Users who are viewing this thread