Got my Terminator Tags.

Crazy Ray

Established Member
To get the build# you need to call Ford with your vin# and they will tell what number your car is. The o-rings on the hood rod works, somewhat. A better way is to put on hood strouts and remove the rod.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
To get the build# you need to call Ford with your vin# and they will tell what number your car is. The o-rings on the hood rod works, somewhat. A better way is to put on hood strouts and remove the rod.

Will they still give you the info over the phone? Or do they only mail it out now and charge you $45.?

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments. I'm sure if there is enough interest Gary might consider doing Lightning tags. A big thanks also goes out to COBRABOB who has always come through for the SVT community. He def. makes it easy to order these through his site. Kudos BOB! :beer:

As far as the the build # I recently called SVT and they give you all the info you need over the phone. They do charge $45 to send out your very own certificate.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Finally got my Terminator Tags and man do they set the engine bay off. Amazing how such a small product makes a big difference! A big thanks to Gary Loat who makes these and whose customer service is above and beyond. From his speedy confirmation down to the professional packaging, he is a stand up guy for sure. :beer: Order took about a week and a half since since they are being shipped from Canada. I highly recommend this product for those who want to liven up the engine bay and interior console. Here are some before and after shots for reference.
Looks great,:rockon:

BTW you have to mod your car, or you can't share my car's b day...:lol1:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread