Got my Terminator Tags.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Finally got my Terminator Tags and man do they set the engine bay off. Amazing how such a small product makes a big difference! A big thanks to Gary Loat who makes these and whose customer service is above and beyond. From his speedy confirmation down to the professional packaging, he is a stand up guy for sure. :beer: Order took about a week and a half since since they are being shipped from Canada. I highly recommend this product for those who want to liven up the engine bay and interior console. Here are some before and after shots for reference.

rob177.jpg

100_2621.jpg

Thanks to the guys at SVT for leaving space available for such a great product
100_2622.jpg

Ahhhh..........................much better! Perfect fit.
100_2625.jpg

A touch of class.
100_2628.jpg

THE END.
rob180.jpg

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
haha its always weird when I look at someones photos and I can just tell that its Sacramento lol. Looks like natomas or elk grove to me? Anyways that stang is nice man! Love that ass end shot. Time for a KB a bud?

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
absolutely clean look! gorgeous color also!!

:beer:

haha its always weird when I look at someones photos and I can just tell that its Sacramento lol. Looks like natomas or elk grove to me? Anyways that stang is nice man! Love that ass end shot. Time for a KB a bud?

Hahaha...... Yep, Good ole' Elk Grove. Thanks for the compliments. I'm a ass man myself! A KB would be sweet but with a baby on the way it might be a while longer! I was thinking of going 2.93 Billetflow pulley+tune just to wake er' up a little.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
ah good shit. yeah my parents live right off of Elk Grove blvd and Franklin. I say screw the pulley and just put the kids college on hold and buy the new Hellion kit. nothing like 1000whp at 3000rpm

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
:beer:

Hahaha...... Yep, Good ole' Elk Grove. Thanks for the compliments. I'm a ass man myself! A KB would be sweet but with a baby on the way it might be a while longer! I was thinking of going 2.93 Billetflow pulley+tune just to wake er' up a little.

Pulley it! Once you do, you'll be asking youself why you didn't do it sooner. Don't forget the 4 piece idlers from BF, too. Oh, and a BF diff brace if you don't have one.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Pulley it! Once you do, you'll be asking youself why you didn't do it sooner. Don't forget the 4 piece idlers from BF, too. Oh, and a BF diff brace if you don't have one.

Sounds like thats the path I'll be taking! Since I haven't given the pulley and tune much thought until recently I have yet to do a mod list for it.

SCT XCAL2
2.93 Pulley
4 piece idlers
NGK6 plugs
new belt........

I know I am missing a couple things. I just need to see do my research. Trying to line my ducks up in a row :read: I Like getting things right on the first try.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Sounds like thats the path I'll be taking! Since I haven't given the pulley and tune much thought until recently I have yet to do a mod list for it.

SCT XCAL2
2.93 Pulley
4 piece idlers
NGK6 plugs
new belt........

I know I am missing a couple things. I just need to see do my research. Trying to line my ducks up in a row :read: I Like getting things right on the first try.

Looks good, you could also add an HE to the list & if you wanted some tq you can throw a 4 pound lower on..
I did a speedo comparison to 130 with just the 2.93 and came in 2.3 seconds faster..

The difference is substantial, have fun man!!

Romans8:28

Established Member
Do yourself a favor and put a couple small rubber o-rings on your hood prop bar. Just slip the o-rings on and run them down the bar until they are positioned just to either side of your new tag. This will keep the hood prop from rubbing against the tag and damaging it. I learned the hard way.

Users who are viewing this thread