Got my first Dyno/Tune in my Mach 1!!

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
Today was an amazing day! It started at Pro-Dyno in Fort Mill, SC where I had my baby tuned and dyno'd for the first time. My current mods are MAC catback, O/R H, MGW shifter, 1/2" spacer, and JLT RAI. Below you can see the Dyno Sheet and a video my boyfriend (stopsign32v) made today. :-D So after the excitement of seeing my car strapped to the dyno I had my 4.10 gears installed. :rockon: I have to leave her this way for the time being since money is tight; however, I do plan on keeping her N/A and making around 360 rwhp in the future. Anyway ENJOY the pic and vid!

Mach1tune.jpg

308.63 Max Power 333.33 Max Torque

th_20090424085424.jpg

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
That cobra grill makes that car pop...sounds real good, what other mods do you have planned..?

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
That cobra grill makes that car pop...sounds real good, what other mods do you have planned..?

Well thats what we are trying to figure out. Doing some research and doing some money saving. Summer is here and vacation will be here sooner than I think so my money is pretty tight right now. BUT if you have any ideas on what you think I should do next (keep in mind I'm keeping the car NA) feel free to voice your opinion. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome car. Sounds great and you're making some nice power. I think you'd love long tubes. A local guy with a red Mach 1 has long tubes and the sound of that car is unbelievable. Best of luck with yours. You've done well. Enjoy! :beer:

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
Awesome car. Sounds great and you're making some nice power. I think you'd love long tubes. A local guy with a red Mach 1 has long tubes and the sound of that car is unbelievable. Best of luck with yours. You've done well. Enjoy! :beer:

THANKS!! Stopsign and I were talking and I am pretty sure we are doing LT's next just might not be as soon as I would like. :whine:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
You stayed over 300HP from 4700-6200 and your Torque numbers are Insane over 300 at only 3300 rpms? You were blessed with a Strong motor from the factory, NICE! Did you feel a difference with the JLT RAI over the stock setup? I'm thinking on chaninging my Dense for one?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread