Got My Cobra!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Finally got my 03 Cobra.
I got it used with a low 2300 miles on the clock. Its a Sonic Blue Vert and my builders are Brian Brown and Vito (can't read his last name).
They gave me a really great deal on it, and....hell what else can I say, the car is awesome, already getting compliments. Even with stock exaust.

Let the modding.....BEGIN! :rockon:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Congrats! Head for the SVTP market and get a cat back and a CAI. I gained 52 rwhp with those two mods and 20,000 miles on my car. :rockon:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
flyn high again said:
Congrats! Head for the SVTP market and get a cat back and a CAI. I gained 52 rwhp with those two mods and 20,000 miles on my car. :rockon:

The Borla Stinger cat-back is already on the way ;-)

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I'm really very happy for ya, man!

you've been participating here for a long time and now you have one of your own :beer:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
congrats on the purchase, you'll love it! but we all know what the best exhaust on terminators is.......

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations!! Sonic Blue was always one of my favorite colors. Get some Zaino on that paint and watch what happens. A friend of mine had a Sonic Blue Cobra. One day we were at a cruise and there was another Sonic Blue Cobra parked next to him. His was Zaino'd and the other wasn't polished at all. I could not believe the different in the color reflection. Looked like two different colors. Anyway, enjoy the new Cobra and keep us informed as to your mods. That hard part was finding a nice, low mileage '03. The easy part is modding that puppy! :)

Last edited:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Congratulations!! Sonic Blue was always one of my favorite colors. Get some Zaino on that paint and watch what happens. A friend of mine had a Sonic Blue Cobra. One day we were at a cruise and there was another Sonic Blue Cobra parked nexted to him. His was Zaino'd and the other wasn't polished at all. I could not believe the different in the color reflection. Looked like two different colors. Anyway, enjoy the new Cobra and keep us informed as to your mods. That hard part was finding a nice, low mileage '03. The easy part is modding that puppy! :)

The weather is sucky here in northern VA right now, but should be getting better towards the end of apr, then i will put the zaino up there.
Right now I am trying to do some searches on springs, like to drop her down about 1.5".
Never thought that I would buy a sonic blue cobra, but she is one pretty beast.

TRBO VNM

congrats man. they are fun.

the MAC 3" is a nice sounding catack. especially with an offroad X, but the kit fits like crap IMO. I had it on for a weekend and took it off because of the fitment. I tried adjusting it like crazy and never could get it right. great sound though. I also just like stainless steel to though.

Users who are viewing this thread