got my car tuned at hpp yesterday

oxford03cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Stage 4 ported blower and a 2.8 upper with stock lower and pump gas it made 533hp and 501tq on blower and on a 80 dry shot it made 612hp and 781tq so im real happy with the results manny did a great job with the tune.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Those numbers are high! Wow. What was timing and A/F? I can't imagine this colder weather plays that big of a role...

Manny is a great tuner though. He tuned my ride so I know it has to be safe. Something has to be a little off though.

Last edited:

oxford03cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Those numbers are high! Wow. What was timing and A/F? I can't imagine this colder weather plays that big of a role...

Manny is a great tuner though. He tuned my ride so I know it has to be safe. Something has to be a little off though.

He tuned it safe i think the weather had a lot to do with it i dont think it got above 43 yesterday.

oxford03cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
the car also longtubes and offroad x pipe jlt cai 60lb injectors and all the other supporting mods so that stuff helped out some

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
the car also longtubes and offroad x pipe jlt cai 60lb injectors and all the other supporting mods so that stuff helped out some

Great numbers minus the LT's and 60ld inj. I should be close, that makes me happy:dancenana:
I wonder how much more a #2lb lower would do at this level:uh oh:

AaronK

Established Member
Very nice. It's always good to see big numbers on the dyno but I wouldn't get too caught up in them. Go to the track and see what she does. HPP does great tuning btw. If you're ever interested in running, let me know. My car put down 470/480.

Users who are viewing this thread