got my 05 dynoed --> 384 rwhp/373rwtq

2005redgt

Established Member
oh god, not this crap again. And your proof is what, Fiveoh93Snake? They have not proven that they did NOT make those numbers. Hell, even one of the SCT guys was there said he said the numbers himself. BBR will soon prove one way or another if they can still make those numbers - at another shop.

If you check around you will also find another shop, Tim @ MPH, did almost the same flow numbers on the heads. Unless you specialize in 3v heads, regrinding cams and 05 tuning, please wait until they redyno to "persecute" a shop for being the first to have that power.

-Bryan

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
all the head porting was done by M2. Blow-By had an exclusive with them. So for those of you who were wondering who did the port work. It wasn't some smuck in his basement. It was done by a very highly recommended chop that specializes in cylinder head CNC work.

If you go to M2's website, you'll see that their flow numb ers are identical to BBR's. But maybe both shops are lieing... But I highly doubt it.

2005redgt

Established Member
J666Z said:
all the head porting was done by M2. Blow-By had an exclusive with them. So for those of you who were wondering who did the port work. It wasn't some smuck in his basement. It was done by a very highly recommended chop that specializes in cylinder head CNC work.

If you go to M2's website, you'll see that their flow numb ers are identical to BBR's. But maybe both shops are lieing... But I highly doubt it.

I have no idea who that is ... have a URL ? I did some searches for M2 Porting, M2 heads.

-Bryan

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
J666Z said:
Thanks to SCT in Lakeland, Florida for spending the time withme.
The Numbers are 384 HP & 373 on a Mustang Dyno & 20 x 10 rims
Mods:
-Stock Shortblock
-Stock Intake Manifold
-SCT Xcal Tuner
-BBR CNC Heads
-BBR Camshafts
-BBR Underdive Pulleys
-BBR Charger Motion Plates
-Stainless Works LT Headers
-Custom side Exhaust
-4.10 Gears
-JLT CAI

thats right NATURALLY ASPIRATED! :word: :glenn: :wicked:

what does the car weigh? have you run the car yet? what numbers is it producing on the 1320?

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
2005redgt said:
I have no idea who that is ... have a URL ? I did some searches for M2 Porting, M2 heads.

-Bryan

http://www.m2race.com/logo_page.shtml

ON D BIT said:
what does the car weigh? have you run the car yet? what numbers is it producing on the 1320?

I have no idea if he's run it yet. The car hasn't been mine in almost 2 months now. I haven't been to the shop in almost a month. I'll be stoppign by there on Monday once they all get back from SEMA.

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
M2's site is being worked on, so it may or may not work right now.

but it does show some of the customers. Chuck Samuals, Booze Brothers Racing... just to name a few

stang9325

Established Member
lol...this guy is re-tar-ded. He registered a new user name on corral on page 14 or so; trying to deflect the heat BBR was taking, and then got called out..... :kaboom:

Last edited:

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
stang9325 said:
lol...this guy is re-tar-ded. He registered a new user name on corral on page 14 or so; trying to deflect the heat BBR was taking, and then got called out..... :kaboom:

I haven't been on the corral since I was told not to come back. So who ever you're talking about, that really isn't me. If you don't beleive me, have one of the admins or mods run an IP check on the name. I gave up on the corral, BBR wasn't taking care of the dyno stuff, so I was made to look like an asshole, so I held up to my word and stopped posting on there. So I have no idea who is posting on there now :shrug:

stang9325

Established Member
Are you serious right now? They posted the matching IP addresses made by both "J666Z" and "06Bandit". Show some integrity man!

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
stang9325 said:
Are you serious right now? They posted the matching IP addresses made by both "J666Z" and "06Bandit". Show some integrity man!

photosop at its finest.

b/c I have no freakin clue who that is :shrug:

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Please tell me you're not trying to peddle this BS on this forum too. The moderator called you out and posted your IP address for the different usernames. You still tried to deny it so he posted a print-screen.

You are completely full of shit and the more people in the Mustang community that know the better. You're a scumbag con artist.

Users who are viewing this thread