Got mine tonight!

monsterpost

Established Member
Looks to plain for my taste! But I dont understand why people seems to insist on paying MSRP when the invoice is for $50,253??

You wouldn'd happen to be SVTSUPERSNAKE would you? You have been banned two or three times now. Your wiriting style has changed but you still love the bmw's.

2013gt5

Established Member
Hey DepWraith. I ended up ordering mine from a dealer in georgia. None around here are (St. Pete) would go anything less than $2500 over msrp. And lastly, I'd love to take a look at it sometime. I still won't have mine for a while. Supposedly they are going to start the build this week.

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
dude I was there! I never saw you! :nonono:

you were there too??? :nonono:

to OP lucky ass dog!!!! congrats man!!!

Yep. I had one of the Red /white stripes Shelby's I was parked across from a superman one with carbon fiber.

Grats on the purchase. It was great for you to find the car. Dealers are trying to get every penny they can now that Shelby has passed. The deals just have gotten a tad harder to find.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Yep. I had one of the Red /white stripes Shelby's I was parked across from a superman one with carbon fiber.

Grats on the purchase. It was great for you to find the car. Dealers are trying to get every penny they can now that Shelby has passed. The deals just have gotten a tad harder to find.

ah ok! yea there were several cars like yours so I didnt know who you were....:shrug:

Thanx man, im glad I found that deal when I did, dealers are being retarded now with the markups :bash:

DepWraith

Established Member
Hey DepWraith. I ended up ordering mine from a dealer in georgia. None around here are (St. Pete) would go anything less than $2500 over msrp. And lastly, I'd love to take a look at it sometime. I still won't have mine for a while. Supposedly they are going to start the build this week.

Hey, I might go watch the races Friday night at Showtime Speedway...send me a pm if ya wanna check out the car.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
OP, sweet car. I just realized the vacuum/boost gauge from your picture. Pretty sweet.

Agent Gay, get back to us when you find a 2013 for invoice. Tell the dealer I will buy one too at that price. :)

reason4treason

Established Member
Dealers are trying to get every penny they can now that Shelby has passed.

are you hearing any dealers specifically mentioning him now? I'm curious about that because personally, I am very surprised that in regard to the '13, I have not one time heard the connection between price, collectivity and Shelby's passing. the reason I'm surprised is because I used to hear that just as much as the case for the car being in high demand while supply was low. in the past, it was that he might pass any day because of his age and health. kind of black humor that he just kept on truckin' in spite of that. it was great for a number of reasons to see him still vertical. of course we all gotta go sometime, but that argument seemed to be a prevalent theme since '07.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
several dealers have mentioned shelbys passing as a reason for the markups citing the cars will now disappear after this year....:nonono:

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Tits. Someone needs to create a 2013 owner list. You fellers seem to be popping up everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread