Got mine tonight!

DepWraith

Established Member
Some of you may know I ordered one 3-22. Well, after all this time with absolutely no new info from my dealer (other than my allocation was changed from first to second by the owner of the dealership so his "friend" could get one) I decided to shop around. Found a black stripe delete, fully loaded except for the glass roof (didn't want that anyways and don't mind having the track pack) at a local dealer who I had spoken to before I ordered elsewhere. He sold at msrp, which I was happy with and gave me a fair trade in on my Raptor. I'm off Friday so will probably take some more pics then and will add a link for them. Didn't drive it too much today but what I did was fun!!!
c6e4ebdd-d4b9-00e2.jpg

c6e4ebdd-d4c8-a2ca.jpg

c6e4ebdd-d4d7-ee5e.jpg

c6e4ebdd-d4e3-ab47.jpg

dgdoc

Established Member
Beautiful - I had an '11 GT500 that was Black w/Strip delete and it always turned heads.

Congrats!

jtfx6552

Established Member
Wow! Looks great! Congrats!. What did your original dealer say when you cancelled? Did you drive the new one over to pick up your old deposit check?

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Very nice ! I finally saw a 13 in the flesh tonight at Gus Machado Ford. It was a Black stripe delete one as well. Very sexy ! But lol at the 14.700 ADM !!!!! Wow.....79k. Double Wow.

phinhead34

Established Member
Very nice ! I finally saw a 13 in the flesh tonight at Gus Machado Ford. It was a Black stripe delete one as well. Very sexy ! But lol at the 14.700 ADM !!!!! Wow.....79k. Double Wow.

Damn I missed it. Were you parked right at the entrance? I had a white with blue stripe 09.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Can you do an all red setup on the gauges? That what I have in my '11 and love it.

Agent-GHQ

Established Member
Looks to plain for my taste! But I dont understand why people seems to insist on paying MSRP when the invoice is for $50,253??

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Looks to plain for my taste! But I dont understand why people seems to insist on paying MSRP when the invoice is for $50,253??

Retarded post, point out 5 ready to go now on the ground 2013gt500"s at invoice and I will buy them all....:bash::bash::bash:

You should stick to BMW"s.

Users who are viewing this thread