Got me a CO Vert

Greymare

Established Member
Well I am sure some of you guys here know the car. I bought me a 04 Comp Orange Vert back a month or so ago. I can't for the life of me remember the guys screen name on here I bought it from. I flew from Alabama to Salt Lake City and drove her home. It was a fun drive.

Since I have got it home I removed the Bullets and replaced them with Black Chrome FR-500s. I really don't like the way the car looks with them so I am going back to the stock chrome wheels with 10.5 rears and 315s tell I find the money to buy the CCWs or True Forged wheels that I want. I have lowering springs on order and a Style bar. I have also removed the roll cage out of it.

I have been searching all evening to see if I could find a Comp Orange Registry and have had no luck. Is there such a thing?

Any way here are some pics of the car. I will try to get some better ones later.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
congrats man! :rockon:

check out unitedstangs.com for the registry

i haven't been on there for a while but alot of us had registered there

if you are looking for any info let me know, i will give you what i have

that is "robyn's" old car

Last edited:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Nice looking Cobra. :beer:

It looks like it may have already been lowered (since it doesn't have the usual 4 X 4 stance)...:shrug:

zinc

Established Member
lolz saw that car in slc when it used to reside here i was asking in all the shops to find out who owned it never found them though

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Congrats on your purchase! :beer:

I started a registry earlier this year on the 2004 Competition Orange Cobra convertibles. I'm at work now, but I will pm you later tonight when I get home to get some info from you. I will send you a copy of the up-to-date registry when I get your info.

Below is a link to the thread I started earlier this year about the registry. I also posted on unitedstang.com as was previously mentioned.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...petition-orange-cobra-convertible-owners.html

It definitely looks better without the roll bar!!

Last edited:

doclaw78

Established Member
Man, it looks like there is something wrong with it!! You should give it to me so I can have 2. I saw a medical warning that having too many terminator powered car around will give you cancer. I'm just trying to save you!!!

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Looks sick, but as you stated I would go with the Chrome wheels. Will look 100 times better. imo

Users who are viewing this thread