Got an Updated Target Production Week on the ZR1

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Only to have to put it in the garage for the winter once it gets here! Lol! I've been waiting for almost a year for this thing and it is almost finally here. New TPW is now December 3rd! Looks like it'll be an early Christmas after all!!

New%20Target%20Production%20Week.jpg

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Nice OP. But why not buy one that's in stock at dealers?

None to my specifications not to mention there are a lot of dealers that when they order it for stock they add dealer markups to them. When you spend this kind of money on a car you really want everything to your specs. Couldn't get that from dealer stock.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
To this day one of the most impressive factory cars ive seen go round and round a track. Will it be snowed in wherever you are?

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
To this day one of the most impressive factory cars ive seen go round and round a track. Will it be snowed in wherever you are?

Unfortunately yes. Once it get's here it's doing directly to a local shop to have it xpelled and ceramic coated..then heading into the garage for the winter. Sucks I know.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not a big fan of Vettes...but the new ZR1 is pretty wild.

I think I would've opted for a Z06 with H/C and exhaust though. Can't wait to hear your impressions (next spring), OP!

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
A guy I know had his delivered earlier this year. It’s a bad bitch.

View attachment 1528893

Ahhh yes...I remember seeing that car on Corvette Forum. That thing looks sick. Love the stance and yes...you gotta have the big wang! Those meats in the rear...whew....335s! WE HAVE THE MEATS!

I'm not a big fan of Vettes...but the new ZR1 is pretty wild.

I think I would've opted for a Z06 with H/C and exhaust though. Can't wait to hear your impressions (next spring), OP!

I absolutely love the Z06 w/Z07 package. More aggressive aero and those carbon ceramic breaks are awesome. Can't wait to share my impressions with you all. Thanks man!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats OP. Can't wait to see photos and hear your first impressions of the car.
I too absolutely love the Z06 cars with the Z07 package. Would love to have one someday,........soon. lol

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Congrats OP. Can't wait to see photos and hear your first impressions of the car.
I too absolutely love the Z06 cars with the Z07 package. Would love to have one someday,........soon. lol

Many of those cars are selling for 20% off MSRP. It's a good time to look into them. Thanks brother!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Many of those cars are selling for 20% off MSRP. It's a good time to look into them. Thanks brother!
Definitely, but like you stated above, since I'm paying big coin, I want it spec'ed out as I want it. This will be my last hurrah as after a Z07, you're going into international supercar territory. And I can't afford any of those! :confused: lol I've already emailed an employee a couple of times at MacMulkin about a Z07. They take 12% off sticker, even when ordering. Pretty awesome.

Good luck man and keep us posted.

IA Shelby

Established Member
I will be interested to see how these are valued after the mid engine vette is released.

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Definitely, but like you stated above, since I'm paying big coin, I want it spec'ed out as I want it. This will be my last hurrah as after a Z07, you're going into international supercar territory. And I can't afford any of those! :confused: lol I've already emailed an employee a couple of times at MacMulkin about a Z07. They take 12% off sticker, even when ordering. Pretty awesome.

Good luck man and keep us posted.

Yeah...MacMulkin is one of the big dawgs on campus. People speak highly of them. Good luck with them and hope you get what you want!.

I will be interested to see how these are valued after the mid engine vette is released.

We are all waiting to see. If this is a one year run car as it looks like it's shaping up to be...they will hold their value pretty well. Not to mention if it is a one year run there will be less than 2k of them to have ever been made.

Users who are viewing this thread