got a new tat tonight

9103stang

Established Member
went with my buddy to get his first tattoo, and ended up getting one myself.
its a reverse image of the 6-speed pattern on my shifter, so when my hand is on it, the numbers are aligned.
cool thing about it is that im a mechanic, so if i decide i dont want it after a while, turning wrenches will remove it for me.

dsc01920vo5.jpg

dsc01922dn2.jpg

dsc01923qj6.jpg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i was unaware that turning wrenches removed tattoos...how long do you think that would take??? 3 or 4 Treatments??

9103stang

Established Member
i was unaware that turning wrenches removed tattoos...how long do you think that would take??? 3 or 4 Treatments??

the skin on your hand comes off quicker than you think. the one thing the tattoo artist was telling me was that i would have to get it redone at least every four months for it to stay on there, and within a year, it would be gone if i didnt have any touch ups.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
surprisingly i kinda like it too. Its leaps and bounds better then having a god damn sn95 on your shoulder. That is just retarded. And hey you cant beat the fact that itll come off in a year.

p.s. I like how you held a shift knob up next to it for authenticity lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I thought of the same thing a long time ago, exactly how you did it but making it look like it was burned into your palm.

I will never do it so I'm glad someone else did.

On second thought if it's gonna wear off you should get it branded into your palm!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread