Got a new daily

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
Merry Christmas all,

Been driving a Focus RS as my daily for the last 9 months, tracked it a couple times as well. It just didnt have that wow factor as I was driving it. I stumbled upon the below car and knew I had to have it.

ATS-V sedan, 6-speed, track & carbon fiber package, recaros. Will be fun in the spring when I can get it on a track.

49274585447_0854544083_b.jpg

49274585427_1dda359d7f_b.jpg

My only complaint is Cue - its garbage. I dropped it off at Cadillac to get the latest version so I can use Android Auto.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That's quite the upgrade! Congrats, looks dope.

ENV²

Established Member
Great choice. They are a hidden and forgotten gem right now

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

gofast15

Established Member
Congrats, they are nice . I see them pretty often at my local track with ZZP stickers . Run pretty good with bolton's

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice! With the demise of the ATS-V sedan, if you want one now is the time to grab one. Yours looks to be loaded. Yeah, the Cue system is a negative, but the positives outweigh the negatives. The fun factor is high for this one.
upload_2019-12-25_19-44-2.png

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Just read some info on that engine, sounds like a beast! A coworker of mine has a ATS but it has a 4cyl. I had no idea they made a ATSV.

ENV²

Established Member
Just read some info on that engine, sounds like a beast! A coworker of mine has a ATS but it has a 4cyl. I had no idea they made a ATSV.
And this right here is why I love them. Secret gem. Might have to grab one at some point. I enjoyed my v2 ctsv when I had it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
You probably already know but I'll say it anyway - Watch the Front Splitter on driveways, speed bumps, etc...

I love the look of it, but damn it is low!

I've been DD mine since new. Definitely a fun car, but otherwise very well behaved when taking it easy.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
You probably already know but I'll say it anyway - Watch the Front Splitter on driveways, speed bumps, etc...

I love the look of it, but damn it is low!

I've been DD mine since new. Definitely a fun car, but otherwise very well behaved when taking it easy.
If he is used to an RS he will be ready with the splitter being low lol.

Nice car man, I've always liked them.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
had to laugh at the bridgewater acura tag, that dealer for years has always had a used car lot 10X more interesting than its new car lot. Someone on here years ago told me they knew the used car manager and he always made it a point to buy used enthusiast cars from auctions, they've had a few BMW's go through the dealer my friend works at for pre-sale maintenance.

enjoy the new ride!

brigs

Established Member
Awesome car. I see a few of them driving around my area, black looks really good on these. I've driven a few model years of the CTS-V - this must be a lot of fun and will be a cool car to own.

Users who are viewing this thread