Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Google donates to the Democratic party

Yahoo donates to the Republican party

Is it coming together yet?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
This site doesn't have a special part of the website to support Memorial day. So the principles don't apply to all sites?
correct. This site doesn't do anything different for any holiday minus member's threads. Google however has a theme for almost every occasion, and you're telling me them not having one for Memorial Day doesn't say something?

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
I've been hearing a lot about (not from Google, but a possible explanation) how most of googles are for celebrations; Memorial Day is a somber event, not a big celebration. Therefore it is not that it doesn't deserve press, but not necessarily in the same form.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
correct. This site doesn't do anything different for any holiday minus member's threads. Google however has a theme for almost every occasion, and you're telling me them not having one for Memorial Day doesn't say something?

Do they...hate freedom? Those monsters!!:lol1:

blk96SVT

Established Member
who cares really, yeah it sucks, but shit there is more important issues like some have stated already. Sound like a bunch of old ladies bitching.

Dusten

Established Member
while i dont think its a good idea. They cant be forced. That is one of the great things about our country, the freedom to do as you please. If you dont want to honor the fallen, than dont. I have served for almost 10 years now, and in that time i came to realize, its a thankless job.

97samssnake

Established Member

Yeah, I see it now. My second post was when I realized it. I didn't know they had so many special holiday logos.

Users who are viewing this thread