Google Not Supporting Memorial Day?

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
Saw this on another forum, and thought I would share it here since we have a lot of people in the Military on here.

Seems Google does not support our Troops in honoring them on Memorial Day on their Home Page

They always support other holiday's either here or in other Countries but not Memorial Day? To bad its so late in the day to voice our concerns to there tech support.

Way to go Google :cuss:

ecoastkid

Established Member
I think its a complete asshole thing for them to do. They do something to commemorate every other bullshit holiday but wont honor our fallen soldiers? I hate google to the core.

tony281sc2

Established Member
I think its a complete asshole thing for them to do. They do something to commemorate every other bullshit holiday but wont honor our fallen soldiers? I hate google to the core.

+1. They have a design for earth day but not today?:dw: the homos must all drive Priuses.

97samssnake

Established Member

After looking at the logos they do have, I'm going to have to agree that its stupid to not have one for Memorial day. They have one for the Persian New year for Christ's sake.

J-Rod76

2001 Lightning
Established Member
While they may not be supporting Memorial Day like they do so many other hollidays/birthdays, they do have a government site: http://www.google.com/ig/usgov

Also, Google Earth has collection of placemarks shows the birthplaces of recipients of the US Medal of Honor.

Last edited:

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
As WND reported, 98 percent of all political donations by Google employees went to support Democrats, and as a matter of fact, Al Gore is now a senior adviser to Google.

Google CEO Eric Schmidt gave the maximum legal limit of donations to Democratic presidential nominee Sen. John Kerry and to primary candidate Howard Dean.

Schmidt also contributed the maximum amount to Sen. Clinton.

And let the Google bashing commence..

I could care less though, they get to do what they want to do. Especially since everyone of you is still going to use at least one service of theirs.

Edit: There is everything they have ever done.

Last edited:

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
I think its pretty sad that they can honor random stuff like the first laser , or Frank Loyd Wright , but cant have something for memorial day.

02reaper

Established Member
Why don't you focus on more important things than what Google does?

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Surely there's something more important to discuss today? I mean, we do have a war, an election, a potential recession, skyrocketing gas prices...

No, no we don't. Dammit Google. Dammit to Hell.

Users who are viewing this thread