Good Dyno Shops in WA!?

Dusten

Established Member
UPDATE.

its a burned ring/piston. forgot to turn off the traction control and hit the fuel cut hard. IT WAS NOT TUNE RELATED. so sorry dusten, to let you down there.

read my post on sup stangs.... dont put ****ing words in my mouth. I clearly told people to ease off tms until matt had his speak.

Just because i dont like a shop, or think a shop is good doesn't mean i want their shit to fail. Matt has money and time wrapped up in his car and I hope only the best for it. And in this case, even if it was TMS's fault(not saying it was, im saying that if it was) a ****ing "I told you so" isnt going to help matters

Last edited:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
read my post on sup stangs.... dont put ****ing words in my mouth. I clearly told people to ease off tms until matt had his speak.

Just because i dont like a shop, or think a shop is good doesn't mean i want their shit to fail. Matt has money and time wrapped up in his car and I hope only the best for it. And in this case, even if it was TMS's fault(not saying it was, im saying that if it was) a ****ing "I told you so" isnt going to help matters

im not on sup stangs, and sup stangs has not been the subject of this five page thread. pump the brakes man, it was meant as more of a job then trash talk. you've have spent the majority of this thread bitching about TMS, thats fact.

DietCoke

Slow Turtle
Established Member
UPDATE.

its a burned ring/piston. forgot to turn off the traction control and hit the fuel cut hard. IT WAS NOT TUNE RELATED. so sorry dusten, to let you down there.

Fuel cut should be turned off in the tune to save pistons from burning up. Just saying. The pcm can pull fuel,spark,or TPS, or any combination of the 3. On my car for instance, fuel and TPS cut are disabled at the hard limiter in the tune, and only TPS is used for traction control.

(Not a tuner bash, just for information... might want to go this route in the future)

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Fuel cut should be turned off in the tune to save pistons from burning up. Just saying. The pcm can pull fuel,spark,or TPS, or any combination of the 3. On my car for instance, fuel and TPS cut are disabled at the hard limiter in the tune, and only TPS is used for traction control.

(Not a tuner bash, just for information... might want to go this route in the future)

yea, you can totally erase the TCS with the SCT. some guys leave it on and some don't. i guess you can just chalk it up to a $$$ lesson learned. i WAS planning on leaving it on with when my paxton goes on here next month but after what happened to poor matt ill have andy disable it.

so far its looking like we(he) will just be able to throw a piston in it. that would be nice and quick fix.

Users who are viewing this thread