Good Dyno Shops in WA!?

Stevo151

Established Member
aight guys i wanted to see what shops you guys recommend... theres been a lot of talk about TMS and well we all know how they are now... i want to find a place for all of the fellow mustang enthusiasts of WA to go and get a GREAT tune for the money and not messed over... anyways lets through some ideas out and help the local guys get some dyno tunes!!!

P.S. this isnt for me its for EVERYONE! give your thoughts/insight about the shops! :beer:

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
aight guys i wanted to see what shops you guys recommend... theres been a lot of talk about TMS and well we all know how they are now... i want to find a place for all of the fellow mustang enthusiasts of WA to go and get a GREAT tune for the money and not messed over... anyways lets through some ideas out and help the local guys get some dyno tunes!!!

P.S. this isnt for me its for EVERYONE! give your thoughts/insight about the shops! :beer:

I personally havent had a problem with TMS. They recently installed a clutch, line lock and sway relocation on my 08 500. Just finally picked up my racestar drag setup from then yesterday. Only took long because the frontrunner skinnies were back ordered forever. Their dyno tuning is on point to me. I watched as they custom tuned my buddies harley truck from canned tuned garbage to perfect #'s.

Stevo151

Established Member
I personally havent had a problem with TMS. They recently installed a clutch, line lock and sway relocation on my 08 500. Just finally picked up my racestar drag setup from then yesterday. Only took long because the frontrunner skinnies were back ordered forever. Their dyno tuning is on point to me. I watched as they custom tuned my buddies harley truck from canned tuned garbage to perfect #'s.

thats interesting... ive been told by a several people that there tunes suck... someone on SuperiorStangs just got his fox tuned there and the idle was going crazy bouncing everywhere and couldnt even hold an idle at some points! also a guy with a 100 shot/full bolt ons gt got yanked on by a bolt on 2000 cobra and he had a tune from TMS... a lot of people on the local forums are not digging the new tuner there i guess? i cant say since i havent gotten my car tuned there so idk :shrug:

vid for reference...
[youtube_browser]SZAl9q4ETSE[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Stevo151

Established Member
Also im not trying to bash any shop this is just from what ive heard and have no experience with them... id just like to get other ideas then TMS, or it would be nice hearing experiences from TMS

346CamaroSS

Established Member
I wont go to TMS again.

Next time I need to use a dyno I'm going to Turbo Tech in Tacoma.

Stevo: That video is pathetic. If I was that guy I'd want my money back. The dude just has no idea how to tune.

Last edited:

Stevo151

Established Member
I wont go to TMS again.

Next time I need to use a dyno I'm going to Turbo Tech in Tacoma.

Stevo: That video is pathetic. If I was that guy I'd want my money back. The dude just has no idea how to tune.

Good to know. More and more people are losing interest in that shop because of all the bad things happening to other mustang owners... Have any experience with turbo tech? Or no somebody that has? Whats there specialty? I'd like to know more so I can pass on the word to others.

Also what forums are you on again? Aren't you on LSXN?

mrose75

Established Member
I plan on doing the mail order tune from Amazon and get the A/F checked locally. There just isn't a tuner with enough of a reputation.

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Good to know. More and more people are losing interest in that shop because of all the bad things happening to other mustang owners... Have any experience with turbo tech? Or no somebody that has? Whats there specialty? I'd like to know more so I can pass on the word to others.

Also what forums are you on again? Aren't you on LSXN?

Yes i am "346SS" on LSXN. I previously owned a 01 SS. I don't have any personal experience with them. They do specialize in some very bad ass turbo kits for Vettes, F-bodies, Mustangs.
The person who bought my old Camaro off me went in for a tune and he was pretty pleased with them.
I plan on using Amazon for tuning and if I do need to jump on a dyno for any reason I'll use TT.

baby2000

Established Member
Would some of you be intrested in flying Rick out here to have a tuning weekend? I know that some of the Lightning and Harley guys have been tring to get him out here for awhile. If we can get together with that group it would be cheaper for all of us.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Have you guys talked to Brads Custom auto in Seattle?

Also I had my truck tuned at HP ranch before john moved in with TMS. I have had no problems with my tune.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Have you guys talked to Brads Custom auto in Seattle?

Also I had my truck tuned at HP ranch before john moved in with TMS. I have had no problems with my tune.

Johns no longer tuning and your combo is mild and easy for a tooner.

mrose75

Established Member
04Mystic, you're in Corpus now? I know you said you were moving...WOW. Sorry we never met. Good luck in TX.

Users who are viewing this thread