Good Drag Radials

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
SNAKIE said:
can someone with the nittos dr post pics of them. Specificaly from the rim and side wall. i heard that they are skinier than others and was wondering if the rim on say a 10.5 inch will stick out past the rubber on a 315. im currently running the perelli p zero corsa dr and they are awesome,both in tire/rim size and grip, when warmed up.thanks

I know you were looking for 315's, but here are some pics I just took of my 275's. These are the Nittos and have over 40 passes on them. They are strictly for track use and the only driving they see is when I am headed to the track. My next set will definitely be MT's.

sidewall.gif

tread.gif

tread1.gif

chuckstang

Established Member
can the mt's or bfg's be used in normal driving in say rain just like the nittos????
I have an extra set of rims so I could probably just go with a tire for track use only but just curious.

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Yea I think I will keep putting nitto's on my car, but I may put a set of M/T's on my stock rims for the track later on when I get more power.

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
SNAKIE said:
can someone with the nittos dr post pics of them. Specificaly from the rim and side wall. i heard that they are skinier than others and was wondering if the rim on say a 10.5 inch will stick out past the rubber on a 315. im currently running the perelli p zero corsa dr and they are awesome,both in tire/rim size and grip, when warmed up.thanks

Pics of a brand new 315/35R17 Nitto NT555Rs on 17x10.5 rims:
heightdifference.jpg

afterfrontcorner.jpg

afterback.jpg

afterbackunder.jpg

It is nice and vertical from the rim edge to the ground.

(Pics are from this thread. Front tires are 275s on 17x9s)

Users who are viewing this thread