good deal on springs?

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
heres a pic as she sits now, almost a week on them.

IMG_5481.jpg

IMG_5472.jpg

hendo

Established Member
I'll be happy if mine looks like that next week.
I got mine on tonight and its barely any lower

dumbstixlars

Established Member
Mine showed up yesterday. Was hoping they would drop a little more then that. Then again I'm being cheap and I don't want to have to buy any other parts either.

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Personally, I think the drop's perfect. Makes the car look more aggressive without giving it a "ricer dropped" look.

dumbstixlars

Established Member
Personally, I think the drop's perfect. Makes the car look more aggressive without giving it a "ricer dropped" look.

It might just be the angle. I don't really love aggressive drops that much either. Though sometimes with the right rim selection they can look cool.

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Yea, the angles can be deceiving on pictures. I think this one probably best represents the springs about which this thread was started.

I like it because it causes folks to look at the car and appreciate how aggressive it is without even realizing that it has been dropped. However, to each his own.

Last edited:

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
waiting for mine to come in still, I just did a little reading about the dub roush stang, i think they are all v6 models, will that make a difference in spring rate or handling? roushyates stated they are actual eibach prokit springs though.

torched06

Established Member
Yea, the angles can be deceiving on pictures. I think this one probably best represents the springs about which this thread was started.

I like it because it causes folks to look at the car and appreciate how aggressive it is without even realizing that it has been dropped. However, to each his own.

Looks great! What size tires are you running?

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
have no worries, eibachs prokit for v6 and gt are the same part number, more drop for gt. When i saw v6 on my invoice i got a little worried. Gt and v6 springs from eibach are the exact same parts.

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Looks great! What size tires are you running?

I would also like to know tire size thanks

It's 275/40/19. I chose that because it's virtually the same diameter as the stock tires (245/45/19) and I didn't want the speedo to be thrown off (I don't have a tune).

have no worries, eibachs prokit for v6 and gt are the same part number, more drop for gt. When i saw v6 on my invoice i got a little worried. Gt and v6 springs from eibach are the exact same parts.

LOL, when I got the invoice, which said V6, I wrote the seller. He quickly assured me that they work for either, just with a lower drop for the 5.0.

Users who are viewing this thread