good deal on springs?

alex12gt

Established Member
well after reading reviews i just went ahead and picked these up they are the same as the pro kit so 1in in front 1.5 in back

alex12gt

Established Member
will do i plan on doing one huge review over everything i have done on my car here in the next few months

mycoolm3

Established Member
Bought them too,They look to Be Eibach Pros, as stated in their answered questions.

From the Ebay seller Questions :

Question & Answer Answered On
Q: This is eibach or Rush?? Whats the difference of the eibach pro kit and this? Why the pro kit is more expensive? Jan-13-12
A: This Kit is MADE by Eibach FOR ROUSH. We had a special edition DUB Mustang we produced and Eibach gave us Pro Kits to assemble on the DUB Mustang. Essentially, you are getting a Pro Kit, The only difference is that instead of having only the "Eibach" logo printed on the springs, it has the "ROUSH" "Eibach" and "DUB" printed on the springs. We have hundreds of these in stock and that is why they are deeply discounted. Thank you!

alex12gt

Established Member
yup i got them on yesterday the need to settle a bit though and going to wait a week or so for an alignment

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
Any pics Alex, and have you installed your TVS yet? It could be another good reason to wait for an alignment. I'll probably pick these up too! Thanks for the thread.:beer:

alex12gt

Established Member
no pics yet and i had been wondering if i should wait til after the tvs install...hmm and not worried about tire as i drive 10 miles a day maybe and im selling the factory wheels as soon as i decide what rims to order

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
no pics yet and i had been wondering if i should wait til after the tvs install...hmm and not worried about tire as i drive 10 miles a day maybe and im selling the factory wheels as soon as i decide what rims to order

Throw some pics up so we can see how your car sits with these, please.

alex12gt

Established Member
will do in a little bit as im heading out to put my x pipe on now but i can tell they are still going to settle a bit

alex12gt

Established Member
ill try and get pics tomorrow...but now i have to check all the suspension stuff i installed got a bit of a clunk going on in the rear end

alex12gt

Established Member
this sounds more metal on metal but ill get a good idea when i drive the car to work this afternoon

alex12gt

Established Member
Not bump stops not sure what it is but it makes me cringe every time I hear it so im going to get under it tomorrow before work and take a look....this is the disadvantage to installing a load of parts at once

Users who are viewing this thread