good deal on springs?

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
there is no toe/camber adjustment on the rear the panard bar makes sure the axle is centered under the car and when you lower it the rear end gets pushed out of center.....

knocking problem fixed...impact the shit out of the rear sway bar end links

Good to hear you got it fixed! I got mine in today.

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
I just installed the panhard bar about an hour ago. The axle was shifted to the left, like Alex mentioned. All that is fixed now. I'm still waiting for the camber bolts but I have a feeling that it's still within specs because it's hard to tell the slight negative camber.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I just installed the panhard bar about an hour ago. The axle was shifted to the left, like Alex mentioned. All that is fixed now. I'm still waiting for the camber bolts but I have a feeling that it's still within specs because it's hard to tell the slight negative camber.

how hard was adjusting the rear with the PHB?

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
Very easy! I just "measured" using my fingers lol while I was underneath the car. In between the inner side of the wheels/tires and the wheel well closest to where the bump stop hits. Basically I was able to stick three fingers in between on each side...I know, but I thought this to be the easiest way lol At the end it came out looking evenly once back on the ground. Cut me some slack hahaha

alex12gt

Established Member
Very easy! I just "measured" using my fingers lol while I was underneath the car. In between the inner side of the wheels/tires and the wheel well closest to where the bump stop hits. Basically I was able to stick three fingers in between on each side...I know, but I thought this to be the easiest way lol At the end it came out looking evenly once back on the ground. Cut me some slack hahaha

i did close to the same thing and if its within a 1/4in thats fine for me
and as for camber bolts....still need to order them lol but im waiting to get it aligned until i get the blower on next weekend :banana:

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
Alex, what did your springs end up saying on them (just curious) any pics yet? mine are due in on monday and my pan hard is due in tomorrow.

grabber blue gt

Established Member
These can be used with the stock shocks and struts right? I think I am going to order a set since I either wanted the prokit or the FRPP K springs.

I will also order gt500 strut mounts and a BMR panhard bar, than just get the Koni Shocks in the spring if I can get away with it for now.

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
These can be used with the stock shocks and struts right? I think I am going to order a set since I either wanted the prokit or the FRPP K springs.

I will also order gt500 strut mounts and a BMR panhard bar, than just get the Koni Shocks in the spring if I can get away with it for now.

yes you can from the info i read.

grabber blue gt

Established Member
Alright sounds good. And the reason I wanted to get the gt500 mounts now, is cause I read that if you turn the mounts with the arrow towards the motor, you actually gain 2 degrees of camber back this way the bolts might not be needed.

Where do the camber bolts actually get installed though, that is one thing I know nothing about

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Okay, so you guys are using your stock struts/shocks with these springs? If you get the car aligned, what's the purpose of the new camber bolts?

Users who are viewing this thread