good deal on springs?

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
I just ordered a set but I wont be installing them until I get my panhard bar and camber bolts.

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
I went ahead and purchased a set as well, they have them relisted for $125.00 with free shipping. I would have preferred a slightly larger drop (from looking at others' pics) but I'm balling on a budget and couldn't beat the 50% off the retail price.

D.T.R

Established Member
I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on these, however, can you just replace the springs and be fine? or do you need a different panhard bar and camber bolts? Can you get away without upgrading those two things?

alex12gt

Established Member
I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on these, however, can you just replace the springs and be fine? or do you need a different panhard bar and camber bolts? Can you get away without upgrading those two things?

you at least will need the camber bolt and most places they are only $25 and a panard bar is up to you...drop it first then see how far your rear end is off.....

update----spring being upside down wasnt the problem and after driving the car to work i started thinking it might be the sway bar.....so i pulled it off this morning and noticed the end link hardware was a little lose.....so im hoping it was just them knocking

UWISHU1

Honey Badger
Established Member
Well I went ahead and ordered a set of springs $125, also go a set of take off shocks and struts for $100.

D.T.R

Established Member
you at least will need the camber bolt and most places they are only $25 and a panard bar is up to you...drop it first then see how far your rear end is off.....

update----spring being upside down wasnt the problem and after driving the car to work i started thinking it might be the sway bar.....so i pulled it off this morning and noticed the end link hardware was a little lose.....so im hoping it was just them knocking

what all on the rear end gets thrown off? the toe/camber?

alex12gt

Established Member
there is no toe/camber adjustment on the rear the panard bar makes sure the axle is centered under the car and when you lower it the rear end gets pushed out of center.....

knocking problem fixed...impact the shit out of the rear sway bar end links

D.T.R

Established Member
there is no toe/camber adjustment on the rear the panard bar makes sure the axle is centered under the car and when you lower it the rear end gets pushed out of center.....

knocking problem fixed...impact the shit out of the rear sway bar end links

ah i see... so it'd be wise to get a panhard bar and the camber bolts :rolling:

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
Installed these springs on Saturday and I'm extremely satisfied with them! These are Eibachs Pro-Kit for sure. The handling is greatly improved and the comfort stays like stock and for me to say something like that it takes a lot. Love them!! Camber seems to be a little on the negative side but I'm sure that it can wait until I receive the camber bolts that I ordered as well as the adjustable panhard bar. I highly recommend them before they run out!

UWISHU1

Honey Badger
Established Member
Installed these springs on Saturday and I'm extremely satisfied with them! These are Eibachs Pro-Kit for sure. The handling is greatly improved and the comfort stays like stock and for me to say something like that it takes a lot. Love them!! Camber seems to be a little on the negative side but I'm sure that it can wait until I receive the camber bolts that I ordered as well as the adjustable panhard bar. I highly recommend them before they run out!

did you re use the stock bump stops (jounce), shocks and struts?

ac1122

Established Member
I picked up a set, now gonna pick up some str.t 's and strut mounts and my suspension should be all set.

Users who are viewing this thread