GoingHaam....CUSTOM VERT ACTION!!!! Pic Heavy

GoingHaam

Established Member
Before the pics, I would like to give credit to the members that inspired this project the most
I loved the huge wheel and big lips “nerdman” put on his car, with that custom candy orange paint job and the fact he could have gotten a terminator but built his car to be one of a kind special!
And “Cobraguy95” that car was the vision I always wanted! I am in love with everything on that car except the hood lol…. And he had the first fully custom interior ive seen on a termi! And to go fully custom on the hardest to find combo out there is amazing! That thing is definitely #1 of the 72 comp orange verts in my book!
A little about my car it’s Color is Arancio Argos from the New Lamborghini Aventador. The Wheels are COR Forged Colonials 22x9.5 in the front and 22x11.5 the back. And yes that 22 on a car that has been dropped 1.5”
The interior is leather and suede, from a custom design I drew myself.
Multimedia is a JVC head unit, with Directed Subs and Amps, with Rockford Fosgate Components, totaling 10 speakers.

I know this will not be everyone's cup of tea, but I built it exactly how I wanted it! Enjoy

A few pics from the guy that inspired me

Nerdman:
cd3e7c482115e01b93528a0da12d32b4_zps2c45ca55.jpg

001b56be_zps5be20583.jpg

D99E1778-4140-4C23-8B32-D9D84764AA40-8607-000003CB8FD0BB59_zpsbe73bfd9.jpg

1B91556B-3A97-4EBC-AD59-384C9CCA4EB7-8607-000003CB87BF23BC_zps1b810f8e.jpg

CobraGuy95:
88daea530b0d6fb7ee2659a4c995612e_zps49479733.jpg

365dea56b2e20641ab77c01f871f8963_zps70a86088.jpg

69394c0b92b0a451a24838fd66c908d7_zps13827eca.jpg

61258aacca804b4c9e66e5b27ae5525f_zps76a75b8c.jpg

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Still don't understand this build. So it's a big poser build, that's supposed to be cool?

Why spend so much to make it look like a cobra, when it's a stock 4.6 auto GT? An auto 6cyl would have been the only bigger polar opposite of what that car is pretending to be...although with those horrendous 22's, it probably has the same performance as a V6 model.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
From the OP...
"I know this will not be everyone's cup of tea, but I built it exactly how I wanted it! Enjoy"

GoingHaam

Established Member
It only takes a jack and turning 5 bolts to change a wheel, I know i went way bigger sized than most peoples preference the over size is no bigger than a 28" D/R... and i have seen countless mustangs on this site with very similar designs of this wheel...

Still don't understand this build. So it's a big poser build, that's supposed to be cool?

Why spend so much to make it look like a cobra, when it's a stock 4.6 auto GT? An auto 6cyl would have been the only bigger polar opposite of what that car is pretending to be...although with those horrendous 22's, it probably has the same performance as a V6 model.

not sure whats so hard to understand... its a street cruiser.... Im personally not in to speed, and i wanted an auto.... had i done this to a real comp orange termi vert and put in an auto then i would have "ruined the car".... the amount invested is a termi and half.... although the build isnt "done" its not stock it just doesnt have a power adder.... there will be another chapter to this car......eventually

Last edited:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
The first two sets of concave wheels are AMAZING! Especially the second set, but I'm not feeling the new ones. I appreciate the coating job with the two tone because I know how much work it was, but too much orange in my opinion.

Way preferred the interior black too, but again, I can appreciate all the hard work that went into everything.

Last edited:

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Why the Cobra badges/bumper? If your doing something original then avoid them. My gosh that's a lot of orange.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
not sure whats so hard to understand... its a street cruiser.... Im personally not in to speed, and i wanted an auto.... had i done this to a real comp orange termi vert and put in an auto then i would have "ruined the car".... the amount invested is a termi and half.... although the build isnt "done" its not stock it just doesnt have a power adder.... there will be another chapter to this car......eventually

Why the need to pretend it's a Cobra? I never understand why people think it's cool to take the cheap version of a car and try to make it look like the the top tier. Just leave it as a GT, instead of being in one very brightly colored poser mobile. For a cruiser, it looks like it rides like complete ass with those super low profile sidewalls on monster truck wheels.

Hopefully you have a pair of white sunglasses to wear while driving it, to complete the look. That and to keep from that interior from burning out your retinas.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Car looks great OP. I'm just not into wheels bigger than 18's on a new edge mustang. S197's can pull that off, but as long as you love it it's all good my man. :-D.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
I hope you don't go to any Mustang shows/meets. When I saw those wheels I laughed hard. At least take the Cobra badging off for goodness sakes.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
jesus could not fix that disaster...

that car looked the best the first time around.. targa top.

The first two sets of concave wheels are AMAZING! Especially the second set, but I'm not feeling the new ones. I appreciate the coating job with the two tone because I know how much work it was, but too much orange in my opinion.

Way preferred the interior black too, but again, I can appreciate all the hard work that went into everything.

The first two sets of pics of the targa top car and the first vert are different cars from the OP's.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
If it's what you like then it is what it is. To each there own but I got to ask. Second chapter include lift and 30" wheels?

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
The first two sets of pics of the targa top car and the first vert are different cars from the OP's.

Reading>me. Lol

That second set of concave wheels on that orange/black targa car are what made me get my concave chicanes for my car. So, so, sick!

Users who are viewing this thread