Going to Vegas with the wife next weekend! Need fun recommendations

jconnor3

Established Member
He use to be at 1OAK in the Mirage, but i'm not sure he's there still. I was there last year and its an awesome club, smaller than I was expecting though, but had a blast. Had one of my best nights there actually. Started out going to dinner at Stack in the Mirage (which was amazing and i've been to a lot of nice restaurants), won $700 playing roulette (and got wasted lol) then went to the club for a bit at 1OAK in the Mirage, tried to break into the wrong doors at Caesars Palace that were locked, found the right front doors and went up to the room and smanged it with the fiance for awhile. Great night!

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
One of the things we like to do is rent a Harley and hit the desert. Ride to the dam or lake. There are plenty of places to spend a day on a motorcycle.
Just something different.

Just_A_GT

Established Member
If you have never been to the grand canyon, it's a good idea to charter a flight on a small plane to the a small air strip there and tour that. There are a host of other cool things to do, all ya gotta do is look for it.

Yea, just charter your own flight to the Grand Canyon...cuz you know, we all roll around like Donald Trump. Only on SVTP does somebody seriously mention chartering a private flight.

Last edited:

omj

Established Member
Valley of Fire
Freemont Street on a weekend
Check out the mantis at Container Park.

Users who are viewing this thread