Going To Carolina

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Alison has a great voice.

Hey, I'd move to SC in a heartbeat if my wife was in agreement. Her best friend lives in NC near the coast.

Fat Boss

Established Member
When the doc's told my dad move to FL or die, he moved us to Ft Myers. Had actually never seen a black person in the flesh until then.

I took French in H.S. instead of Spanish. I thought to myself, self- why in the world would you ever need to know Spanish? Probably the single biggest miscalculation of my life. White folk are a minority in CA now. No joke, there wasn't a single black or hispanic kid in my first elementary school, and there was only one in the second elementary school I attended after moving to San Jose. Probably wasn't more than a couple of asian kids either. Boy have times changed here in CA.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
When the doc's told my dad move to FL or die, he moved us to Ft Myers. Had actually never seen a black person in the flesh until then.
They told my Grandmother move the hell out of Florida or she had 6 months to live. She had something going on with her lungs. Moved to Tennessee and lived for 20 more years.

Users who are viewing this thread