Going to buy my 03 Cobra today!!!

CobraSS

Established Member
Well I have a pre-approved loan and I have talked to the dealer over the phone. I took today off work so I could drive to the dealer and get this done (50 miles). They have a dark shadow grey one on their lot, but they said they can get me the last sonic blue one in the area. And it is the last one in my area because I have called another SVT dealer and they told me the same thing. I guess it will all depend on how much I like the grey one when I see it. I know I like the color on the GTs. I reallly like the blue, but have never seen that in person and I feel the brightness of it will draw to much attention to the car. My right foot is going to be doing that enough I don't need any help :) Wish me luck and hopefully tonight I will be a proud, happy new owner of a 03 Cobra :D

Later

CobraSS

Established Member
Just got done discussing it with the wife and she agrees that we are definitely going with the grey. Hopefully they didn't sell it yesterday. Thank for the replies.

CobraSS

Established Member
Well it is a done deal. 03 Dark Shadow Grey Cobra. It is sitting in my garage resting right now. I must say I am very happy so far. Just need to get it broke in so I can drive it like it was meant to be :) I'll be looking for you on the streets.
Peace

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraSS
Well it is a done deal. 03 Dark Shadow Grey Cobra. It is sitting in my garage resting right now. I must say I am very happy so far. Just need to get it broke in so I can drive it like it was meant to be :) I'll be looking for you on the streets.
Peace

Congrats!!!!!! You have one badass freakin car. I want one in DSG or in Sonic Blue (or whatever color blue 03DOHC's car is). Decisions decisions, Oh wait I cant afford one right now:(
I'm sure you will love it. Have fun!!!!

A

CobraSS

Established Member
I will work on the pics. Don't know when as I need to take it back on Saturday. The rear spoiler adhiesive is showing in a few places and they are going to buff out all of the little scatches I was nit-picking about. Suppose to get it back on Monday, as long as they don't have to repaint anything (uhhh)! Get to have fun driving a free rental from them :)
Well gotta go for tonight. Peace

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
yay! Perhaps if Sailing2Smith get's his zo6, ya'll two can race your new cars against each other! :D I don't even know you but I feel so excited for you! :burnout:

Last edited:

slick4_6

Established Member
I hope the guy using the buffer is very good. Have you seen what a buffer can do to paint. The best buffer in the world is not going to touch my car. Just my $.02.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Alex_96Cobra
Congrats!!!!!! You have one badass freakin car. I want one in DSG or in Sonic Blue (or whatever color blue 03DOHC's car is). Decisions decisions, Oh wait I cant afford one right now:(
I'm sure you will love it. Have fun!!!!

A
Sonic Blue.:beer:

CobraSS- Congrats, have fun.:thumbsup:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraSS
Peace

Sniff....Sniff Ah the smell of a brand new car.

Congrats!

CobraSS

Established Member
Man, this car is awesome. This is the best car I have ever owned! Every time I get into it I take a big inhale of the new car smell and then I don't stop smiling until about an hour after I get out of it. The power seems very smooth and predictable. 2nd gear power slides seem to be very easy on any corner I choose :) I don't even want to take it back to get the spoiler fixed now. I just want to drive and drive. This is the type of car you want to take the long way home from work, just so you can enjoy the car even longer. The only problem I have had so far is I have to keep wiping the drool off the car when my co-workers check it out :) Hell I am sitting here trying to think of somewhere I need to go just so I can drive it. I am so happy I bought it. Finally I coughed up the cash to buy one of my dream cars and I am very, very glad that I did! I would seriously tell anyone that is concidering getting one, to stop thinking and just go buy the dang thing, you will not regret it!!! Sorry to keep rambling on, I am just so happy.
Peace

SNK BITN

Established Member
Congrats! I felt the same way when I brought my 96 home 9 years ago. I'm trying so hard to work for an 03 and its just not working. Its not meant to be right now :(

Users who are viewing this thread