Going E85

thgt500

Established Member
Since before the URT Advanced shortage i have been considering going return and E85. I have now pulled the trigger, received all my parts and car is going under the knife next week. I kinda basterdized a system together because i wanted certain parts from certain vendors so here's what i got:

Fore rails
Super CobraJet TB
Bosch 105 Injectors
405LPH pumps
Lethal Hat
I got both a Aeromotive and a Div X regulator not sure which i'm going to use
Custom made feed -12an and -10an return lines
Aeromotive mesh filter

Car made 721 On URT no No2, Made 802 on URT and 75 shot of No2, hoping for 800+ on the corn and 850+ on the spray...I upload a few shots of the goodies in a bit..:banana:

thgt500

Established Member
21b13wo.jpg

33csyt2.jpg

27z9ov9.jpg

thgt500

Established Member
Lol...as always appreciate the feedback, and my tuner who has done a few 1k rwhp cars assures me the setup is sound. We will see if i reach my goals.

MRL Performance

Established Member
Lund? If so I find that hard to believe. The math is pretty simple......
E85 on a boosted engine is like 0.85-0.95 BSFC. At 45psi, those injectors are done at like 800bhp. Yes, ramping up deltaP will get you some more, but that's it really.

A few 1K hp cars..... I have 4 in the shop right now lol. Lund has tuned a couple of them. One is running ID2000's on an 1100RWHP gasoline car, another is running 1000's at roughly 1000RWHP/gasoline, and the other is running 16 ID1000's at 1250rwhp gasoline(Ford GT).

Anyway, good luck.....

thgt500

Established Member
Well. If it needs more injector ill buy more injector..

Last edited:

MRL Performance

Established Member
At 750rw yeah I guess he is "fine" for now but honestly van if it were your car or a build you were overseeing would you have recommended 105's (legit question not trying to sound like an ass lol)? Maybe its just me but I just feel that there is a better more suitable option that won't leave him on the edge.....

Van@RevanRacing

Like the OP said. If he needs more injector later on he'll get more injector. He's at the limit of the factory internals at this point anyway and he's not going to be limited with the 105's and Jon tuning the car for this power level. I did consult the OP on this and I sold him the 105's and we bounced everything off of Lund. He's not on the edge as much as we are going to be respectful to his engine and keep injector duty cycles within reality and that's where Lund takes it. Jon made over 1,000 at the wheel on a Competition BAP and FRPP 80's.

thgt500

Established Member
Couple more shots of the goodies.

Here is a shot of the Div X/MagnaFuel regulator:

og01uh.jpg

This is a fuel line i had made to feed No2 nozzle from passenger side rail:

178tgo.jpg

1 of 2 DCSS405's

sc7vp3.jpg

thgt500

Established Member
SIDE NOTE: Items coming off the car

I will be removing the following and will list them for sale in the market once removed and ready to ship. Should be off the car and in my possession by next Friday.

STOCK RAILS
BOSCH 72 INJECTORS
KB DUAL COMP BAP 20 VOLT
COBRAJET 65 MM THROTTLE BODY

Last edited:

thgt500

Established Member
no it's not built yet. getting ready for the Texas Mile right now and hoping iT Lasts Through March 22/24Th.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Awesome! Corn seems to be the path a bunch of us has taken this year. Good luck on The Mile.

thgt500

Established Member
^^^^ Thanks Man. And, With Mr. Collier At The Wheel Hopefully Well See All She's Got.

Users who are viewing this thread