Girls driving your car?

Would you or sould you not let your girlfriend drive your Mustang?

• OF COURSE!

Votes: 31 15.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 62 31.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 18.4%
  • Hell No!

Votes: 67 34.2%

• Total voters

jpc42

Established Member
My wife NEVER want to drive the Lotus, but she LOVE driving the Shelby...and i'm happy of it...

BlueSnake01

Established Member
As long as she is a decent driver I don't see what the problem is. A horrible driver is a horrible driver whether its a man or a woman.
Or Chinese, I kid I kid!
She hasnt droven my Cobra but ive been teaching her in my dad's 97 Cobra. I would say her driving my Cobra would be pretty hot, just something about a girl driving a fast car ;-)

Rick88LX

Established Member
Back in '95 I let my GF back mine out if the carport once so we could load it up for a trip out of town. She had the wheel turned slightly and pounded the right front fender into the post and tore up the fascia, marker light, etc.

This was three months after I had completely disassembled and painted it. Cost me $1600 out of pocket to get it fixed and it was never the same. I wanted to cry.

New rule...no woman is allowed to drive my car. EVER.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I let my ex drive mine a few times, she wasn't very good at driving a manual and didn't really enjoy driving the car. She was scared she was going to break something. I literally grabbed her leg one time and pushed it down so she could experience boost, that was the end of her driving it as she was pissed lol

I think if a woman is comfortable behind the wheel of a high horsepower car and a manual trans then not really a big deal if they drive it.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Hell no.

She can't drive manual, and even with underpowered automatics she's frightening. She doesn't like driving at all, regardless of vehicle.

She's actually terrified of driving the car AND truck.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
She wanted to learn to drive a manual so I taught her to drive the Mach1. Now she drives the V occasionally

2012shelbygt500

Established Member
I have a 2012 gt500 with a new tvs upgrade putting down 701wrhp and 680 tq!!! My wife drives it all the time and I love that she in to mustang as much as me!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
She's had an M5 stick, multiple Porsche's and currently has a modded 911 Turbo. Yeah we take turns driving each others cars.

oldmodman

Established Member
I voted yes.

She can drive my 2003 Cobra whenever she wants.

Two reasons.

NO! That's not one of them.

If she crashes it she can afford to pay to repair or replace it out of the spare change in her purse.

And she lets me drive her Audi R-8 5.2 whenever I want.

StiEtr

Established Member
I voted yes.

She can drive my 2003 Cobra whenever she wants.

Two reasons.

NO! That's not one of them.

If she crashes it she can afford to pay to repair or replace it out of the spare change in her purse.

And she lets me drive her Audi R-8 5.2 whenever I want.

Jealous!

Death to all DROIDS!

bullitt1672

Established Member
I let this girl I dated drive my cobra a few times. At the time she had an '11 5.0 6 speed so I didn't think much of it. I wouldn't let a girlfriend drive it on a regular basis being I don't even drive it often, but every now and then why not.

My current girlfriends' dad has a viper that she's driven a few times, yet she refuses to drive the cobra :shrug:

Last edited:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
My fiancee doesn't have a lot of desire to drive my cars. She has her car that she really likes. So generally, if we're going somewhere that either of us may need to drive home as a sober driver, we take her car.

I'm not opposed to her driving my cars though and do offer from time to time. If I couldn't trust her with my car, I wouldn't trust her as my wife.

Alberts03cobra

Established Member
I guess.... But she rather not.. she has her own car that she likes . Come to think of it she never really asked to drive my cobra..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Manual steering and brakes.... yea I'm not letting anyone drive my car.

However I would have no issues with letting someone drive my Infiniti G35 though.

Users who are viewing this thread