Girlfriend ran a M3 in my 03 Cobra (VIDEO)

caz713

Established Member
nice kill to the OP, although it's not a big surprise

That's what i was about to say that too. Even my lowly slushbox GT beats them easily off the line. That was a pretty bad beating if that m3 didn't let off as soon as he saw how badly the cobra pulled ahead.

i hope your slushbox has some mods...

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
nice kill to the OP, although it's not a big surprise

i hope your slushbox has some mods...

What mustang doesn't? :beer:

I was just recently joking with my co-worker (m3 enthusiast) about the price difference between parts and labor for my car vs his. I guess there's something to be said about cheap domestic cars. Cheap to purchase, maintain, and of course, mod.

Mods are cams, P&P heads, gears, full exhaust, DRs, yada yada yada. The best thing about driving an auto is that the whole time while i'm racing him, I have my head facing him with a shit eating grin on my face while i slowly walk him... sometimes it even makes him bounce off the rev limiter, lol! :-D Drives him nuts then he tells me to try him on the twisties. :uh oh: Sorry... not a griggs car... yet. ;-)

He of course does MUCH better in the freeways against me. :p

Last edited:

caz713

Established Member
What mustang doesn't? :beer:

I was just recently joking with my co-worker (m3 enthusiast) about the price difference between parts and labor for my car vs his. I guess there's something to be said about cheap domestic cars. Cheap to purchase, maintain, and of course, mod.

Mods are cams, P&P heads, gears, full exhaust, DRs, yada yada yada. The best thing about driving an auto is that the whole time while i'm racing him, I have my head facing him with a shit eating grin on my face while i slowly walk him... sometimes it even makes him bounce off the rev limiter, lol! :-D Drives him nuts then he tells me to try him on the twisties. :uh oh: Sorry... not a griggs car... yet. ;-)

He of course does MUCH better in the freeways against me. :p

yes, there is definitely something to be said for the affordability and modablilty of domestics... labor is much cheaper too i'm sure, but as long as you don't mind getting your hands dirty labor is free :) then there is the exhaust note of a 5.0 or a 4.6... one of my favorites

as for the M3... sexy as hell to look at and a blast to drive on the street or at the track... yeah it's more expensive, but it's worth every penny to me :D

what kind of times are you putting down w/ your mods? my best is 13.3 @ 104 with a 2.1 60'... best trap is 105. my exhaust (re: muffler) provides little to no gain, so I am pretty much stock. i need to get back out there... if i can improve on my 60' i should hit at least a 13.2

:beer:

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Did better than my old ex...

17.jpg

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
Good kill!!

My GF has had a few kills by herself in her 04 Cobra...and quite a few with me in the passenger seat :D

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
<<<<< my g/fs car..:shrug:.i just drive it and fix what i break :banana: shes got a couple kills under her belt one was a 03 cobra that didnt think he was gonna get beat by a girl :lol1: he was wrong ,she ran at the track a couple times, i have to install the line lock so it will be a little easier to do burnouts for her and less wear on the rear pads she ran mid 12's without launching :rockon:

+1000 for hot chicks KNOWING how to drive their fast cars

Users who are viewing this thread