Girlfriend ran a M3 in my 03 Cobra (VIDEO)

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
So Saturday night on the way back from Irwindale Speedway (Drift Event was bad ass if anyone else went) a red M3 pulls up next to us in the middle lane as we are in the left lane and proceeds to pace us for a bit then gives a little speed burst to see if we wanted to play...well me not driving because I was a little tipsy, made it a great chance for my girlfriend to finally race with me in the car...Well the M3 slows back down and there is a huge gap between him and the cars in front of us so I told her to speed up a bit and get next to him. He slows down to about 60mph and down shifts, at this time Im trying to get my girlfriends phone out as fast as I can so I can get a video of it, we are next to the guy for a couple seconds as I told her to wait till we got around a bend and then told her to put it in 3rd and as soon as he hits it to floor it...Well like the good girl she is, right when the dude floors it she nailed it and pulled a good 2 cars in 3rd, shifts into 4th and pulls another 2 - 3 up to about 130mph...I was really proud of her because this is the first time Iv ever seen her race...Shes learning, slowly, but surely...:pepper::banana::pepper::banana:

Heres the video...

th_smokinanm3.jpg

Last edited:

Jockcobra

Powered by BOOST
Established Member
Nice Kill Girlfriend!!!! Now if you were my GF, after that race. I would've taken you home and rewarded you with a Kill (even if i was so-called Tipsy). You know what I mean?

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
idk wats been goin on , but ive seen a billion chix driving nice sports cars including cobras and even gettin on them a bit on the highway... idk if its the water but im beginning to like it, especially if they can drive... nice kill gf

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
nice kill I see your in ventura do you ever go out to camarillo on saturdays?

Ya we usually go out there every weekend along with a couple other peeps and what not...Last Saturday tho I guess some kid crashed his mustang from trying to do something stupid from what I heard...idk tho Im prolly going to head out there this weekend if im in town just to see whats going down, you should head out there in the mach

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
im going to ventura to pick up a turbo set up for the fox.. anything exciting out there?

P.S good kill.

Zoie_daGT

Established Member
That is awesome. A gf that will race!!! Good kill

I tried to teach my last gf to drive manual. THat is as far as I got though...no racing(not that I trusted her to race my car anyways...)

Users who are viewing this thread