Girlfriend and blocking your calls

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
yes sir! He's a trip. I havent caught his latest standup special (Tanya said he came out with one within the past month) though, I'll have to watch this weekend. :D

love bill burr, hes gonna be in town once the same damned night we already have Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets...

OP - quit dating a damned child.

Equalbracket

Established Member
It's pointless blocking my ex's number because she has an app that generates a new number and it never stops, I had to change my own damn number to stop the 50000 text messages calls and voicemail's. I could tell she was a little crazy in the beginning, but I overlooked it thinking with the wrong head, turns out there's no such thing as just a little crazy.

quad

Established Member
What would you do if your girlfriend blocked your number every time you had an argument/ fight? I'm just curious as too what you guys would do? Would you say you're done the next time she did that to you?
Women are emotional and irrational - especially after an argument. And they will rarely admit if they are wrong. Just take it with the territory and ignore it till she's processed it. I say this of course if you care about her. If not then just block her calls also and move on.

My wife has removed me as a Facebook friend a few times after arguments lol! Only to send me another friend request later.

MG0h3

Established Member
It's pointless blocking my ex's number because she has an app that generates a new number and it never stops, I had to change my own damn number to stop the 50000 text messages calls and voicemail's. I could tell she was a little crazy in the beginning, but I overlooked it thinking with the wrong head, turns out there's no such thing as just a little crazy.
hahahah lmfao...she had an app to improve her stalking capabilities?!?!?!

quad

Established Member
I moved out of the master bedroom into the basement bedroom at the other end of the house. Wife and I both decided we liked me better down there.
Lol. I have slept in other bedrooms a few times also - sometimes by choice. I know a few couples that have separate bedrooms. We still sleep in the same bedroom but it is nice to occasionally have the bed all to yourself.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
giphy.gif

4a7191a

Established Member
Ghost her for a while.
It works best to play the game. Kind seeing 3 women right now. It's a headache at times with scheduling but hey... If I want a night to me I ignore all of them. One of them know of the other two, lol. Women are just as much whores as men are.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I literally read the first post, and couldn't bring myself to read the whole thread.

What a joke. Kick her to the curb.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Blocking your calls every time you have a disagreement/argument is like running into the bedroom, locking the door, and refusing to talk to you. If she really does block your calls every time you have an argument, you have to seriously consider your future as a couple. JMO.

Dom_Stang11

Established Member
Most all women are born with a birth defect-they can talk so take her to Dr. & have a vocal chord ectomy. Problem solved!!! lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread