GI: DSS Aluminum Driveshaft Group Buy, $620 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan 5.0

Established Member
Ok, first post updated again. We should get some numbers tomorrow and I will let everyone know or have Matt from Lethal come in here and post up himself.

Thanks!

Thanks for puttin forth the effort and organizing this :beer:

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
Thanks for puttin forth the effort and organizing this :beer:

No problem! Hopefully dynotech will come through for us all!

Today's update as promised:

I spoke with lethal and they are awaiting a response as far as price from dynotech. It looks like numbers won't come until tomorrow, sorry guys. Lethal's contact at dynotech had to talk to the production manager(s) before figuring a price.

I'll update as I know more, and remember if you're interested get in here and I'll add you to the list!

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
Updated first post again, sorry no more updates today but I wasn't expecting much. We await word from Dynotech tomorrow.

I will update as soon as I know, at least we've shown there's plenty of interest out here at a lower price point! Hopefully they'll come through for us...

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I figured I would just jump in here as I know Andrew is busy during the day.

I got a price from Dynotech but I don't think it will be anywhere near the price point most of you are looking for. The best price I can do on those for a 25+ piece order would be $660.00 shipped. The normal list rate on those Shafts are just to high to start with so bringing them down to 550-600 would be near impossible.

If you guys would like for me to look into another Shaft such as DSS or Shaftmasters I have no problem with that. I'll continue to monitor this thread and see what the majority decide.

Thanks,
Matt

Edit : I have a call into Shaftmasters. As soon as I get pricing I will either report to Andrew or post up in this thread. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
I would be interested in a DSS if you can get them for $600 shipped. I don't mind the 3-4 week wait. Let us know

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
I figured I would just jump in here as I know Andrew is busy during the day.

I got a price from Dynotech but I don't think it will be anywhere near the price point most of you are looking for. The best price I can do on those for a 25+ piece order would be $660.00 shipped. The normal list rate on those Shafts are just to high to start with so bringing them down to 550-600 would be near impossible.

If you guys would like for me to look into another Shaft such as DSS or Shaftmasters I have no problem with that. I'll continue to monitor this thread and see what the majority decide.

Thanks,
Matt

Edit : I have a call into Shaftmasters. As soon as I get pricing I will either report to Andrew or post up in this thread. Stay tuned.

Thanks for the update Matt! So what do you all think? I know the shaft masters piece would probably get us the best price which I know is important to everyone... I guess we'll see how this plays out and what pricing we can get.

If anyone wants to back out because dynotech wouldn't come through for us just post up an ill modify the original list.

Once we find out pricing from shaft masters I'll edit the first thread and make sure everyone is still interested.

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
I personally don't want to wait that long either. I'm going to see what Matt finds out from shaftmasters and then I think we can make a decision.

I'm ok with the 660 shipped on a Dynotech unit although I feel they should've done a little more for us given the quantity and just to help us svt guys out. Also I'd be worried about getting 25 people at that price. I know most who posted up wanted to see 600 or less.

I'm looking to get a driveshaft before this fall as I want to hit the strip with the most mods I can. Let's give it another day and see if they come up with something, then we can decide our course of action.

Out of curiosity, those of you that don't want a shaftmasters shaft, is there reasoning behind your decision? I mean I would rather have a Dynotech but the designs seem very similar. My reason behind wanting the Dynotech was the good reviews I've read and the personal experience from a good friend of mine who has one.

Discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread