Status
Not open for further replies.

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
UPDATE

08/19/2012
PAYMENT INFO:

Either 877-2LETHAL or 561-753-8105. Matt's direct extension is 400.

This is your last chance, this GB should be closed in the next few business days and the order will be placed. If you want to get in on this, please call Matt at Lethal Performance Monday morning and submit your payment information.

THANKS to all who are making this happen!

I had the mods change the thread title to reflect the DSS shafts instead of Dynotech, this is the same thread!

This group buy is now ONLY for a DSS driveshaft at the low price of $620 shipped to your door. The majority has spoken and we can't offer both shafts at a GB price, so we will pursue the DSS unit from here on out. Thank you everyone, and let's get to 25 people so we can get these ordered!

Ok here's the deal guys, there seems to be enough of us interested in a driveshaft so I contacted Lethal performance and spoke with Matt about setting up a group buy. Here's the driveshaft available:

http://www.lethalperformance.com/2011-2012-2013-mustang-gt-5-0l/driveline/driveshafts-and-loops/driveshafts/dss/dss-2011-mustang-gt-3-5-1000hp-aluminum-driveshaft-manual.html

This thread is NOW A SIGN UP LIST. If you're serious, get in here and get a great price!

I'm updating this list as I get responses from everyone, thanks!

NEW LIST 8/08/2012

1. ah4449
2. Ivan 5.0
3. lxMatt
4. ComfortableLiar
5. KIXASS
6. hand-filer
7. lawnmower22
8. imstillclowning (Pending when payment is due)
9. Kirk's_5.0
10. Rebel302
11. 12OKGT
12. spencerk
13. fireman02
14. curemystangitis
15. Alejandro5.0
16. BADBOSS
17. MikeLTDLX
18. texican
19. Blown is Better
20. beef97
21. cajuncreeper
22. Graboid

Last edited:

03lofront

another wannabe ....
Established Member
I got nothing against the dynotech and maybe i shouldnt comment but you can get a shaftmasters ds for $100 cheaper with free shipping. He also does a 10% discount if you can get 5 or more orders at once. just my 2 cents. Not trying to take anything away from what your doin. Just trying to save you money.

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
I got nothing against the dynotech and maybe i shouldnt comment but you can get a shaftmasters ds for $100 cheaper with free shipping. He also does a 10% discount if you can get 5 or more orders at once. just my 2 cents. Not trying to take anything away from what your doin. Just trying to save you money.

No problem, thanks for the input. Personally I'd rather run a dynotech unit but I'm sure they are very similar. Although the dynotech is rated for 900 Hp instead of 750.

Also I'm hoping to beat that price;)

Let's get some interest in here!

ac1122

Established Member

Maybe we should do a shaftmaster ds for 500 shipped with 20 people?

I'm sure we can get the headcount at that price. Eitherror gp I would be In

86merc

Established Member
I am interested depending on the final terms.

Tommy@JPC

Established Member
Edited by moderator.

PM him.

This thread relates to a GB option from another supporting vendor.

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
Ok, updated first post, already up to 8 interested... Obviously we can't make a final decision until we get a price, so keep the interest coming.

JPC, I never got to see your post; but fyi I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes by putting together this group buy. There seemed to be a good amount of people interested in a driveshaft lately and for a while there no one was stepping up to contact one of the svt vendors. I posted in Lethal's section to check the 2011 area to look at all the interest in driveshafts and ended up getting a pm from Matt at lethal. He told me to start a thread for interest if I wanted to so I did. And now we're here!

Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread