Getting out of 03 Cobra whats the engine worth?

exp500

Boost Addict
Established Member
I have an 03 Cobra Engine pulled from a 10th anniversary, Re-built with 0 Miles, Balanced Rotating Assembly, Valve Job, New Manley Pistons with stainless steel rings, Manley Rods Factory 03 Forged Crank, Degreed Factory Cams All ARP 2000 hardware, ARP 2000 Head Studs, mmr oil billit gears, New Chains/guides, New locking Tensioners to save engine from future possible failures, will come with lower intake, 4lb metco lower, ported M112. Engine is Assembled

Also have the t56, harness, ecu, guage cluster

Million dollar question, what's it worth??
-pete

Last edited:

03' White Snake

Established Member
Depending on what pistons, documentation on the build, parts etc, I could see 8-10k for the engine. My engine build cost me 12k. $3500 just for the short block assembly and machining. I did the rest, delivered all the parts minus bearings.

Harness is $150-200, same for gauge cluster.

T56…. Depending on what’s included, shifter, bell housing, clutch etc… could be 2-3K. Trans alone… $1500.

exp500

Boost Addict
Established Member
Yea I'm sure I will not get out what I put into it and that's fine, hopefully i can dig up my paperwork from the build good thing is my tunner is the one that made my parts list and dealt with the machine shop as well as degreed my cams, trans will be complete, I'll be getting pics up whenever I get a day off of work, hate to see my hard work go away but life happens.

Dave.O

Established Member
I’m interested in the t56 is you’re looking to sell

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Marines691

Established Member
Id be interested in buying if youre selling. How many miles were on it originally? I know its got 0 on the build.

exp500

Boost Addict
Established Member
We kept the closest stock compression we could get with the Manley Pistons because the goal was to run compound boost so we accounted for the ring gap to make sure a 6th gear pull would never kill the engine, the car had about 60-70k miles before it got torn down. Was torn Down because it was smoking. Could of been rings or valve seals, I didn't care I wanted more power lol

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Million dollar question, what's it worth??
3152D69A-11CC-41A3-9CBD-3F2046204F38.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yea I'm sure I will not get out what I put into it and that's fine, hopefully i can dig up my paperwork from the build good thing is my tunner is the one that made my parts list and dealt with the machine shop as well as degreed my cams, trans will be complete, I'll be getting pics up whenever I get a day off of work, hate to see my hard work go away but life happens.
So you're going to post a For Sale thread for this, with photos?

exp500

Boost Addict
Established Member
First part of the puzzle is up

Users who are viewing this thread