Getting My McLaren Wrapped Tomorrow

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I kinda like it.

I would love to have my car professionally wrapped as well, but,......$$$$$$$. lol
Wouldn't mind a GHIG wrap. (I miss that color.) A Twister Orange would look nasty too.

Recon

Established Member
giphy.gif

It’s a nice car as is and that would make it look ridiculous. Leave it alone.

Pick your poison.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Man I would have saved up for a green 675LT. **** wrapping it, money could went towards a newer mac.
You know you're gonna sell this car before next year.
LOL

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
No offense bro but that looks ****ing Gay! Please don't ruin ur beautiful Mclaren with a gay ass color changing rainbow wrap smh. Cmon dude..... Those belong on Honda Civics.

I have yet to see ONE car that looks better with a wrap then the original paint. Please re-think that. Ur car has like a $15k paint job right from the factory!

+1

Yes, a quality wrap can be 3-5K, maybe double those rates depending on how the wrap is done. For example, a high end wrap, they will remove the door panel to remove the door handle so that can be wrapped separably. A repaint from McLaren?...30K+ maybe? I'm just throwing out a stupid guess but wouldn't surprise me. A repaint would kill value. A wrap protects the factory paint, so when you want to sell the car you remove the wrap and the factory paint is flawless.

Have you ever tried to remove the film from a wrapped vehicle and taken notice of the paint afterwards?

I wrapped my Miata in a color changing vinyl. Cost me $500. If people think that's gay, so be it.

Gay.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I wrapped my Miata in a color changing vinyl. Cost me $500. If people think that's gay, so be it.
While the two alone would make a passerby merely question the sexuality of the owner, the combination leaves no doubt in the passerby that the owner does in fact love penis in and or around their mouth.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
lol, the hate is real.

ROFLMAO!!!! You will learn that the hard way around here (like I did).

When it comes to "looks" people around here will either break their hand patting you on the back or break their foot kicking you in the @$$.

Now if you were putting some performance mod on your car you would be praised with glory all day long around here LMAO!!!

ArabianOak

Established Member
ROFLMAO!!!! You will learn that the hard way around here (like I did).

When it comes to "looks" people around here will either break their hand patting you on the back or break their foot kicking you in the @$$.

Now if you were putting some performance mod on your car you would be praised with glory all day long around here LMAO!!!

Bama tune next.

ArabianOak

Established Member
oh boy.... lol.... OP, bruh, dafuq?

couple of positive comments is alot on the mclaren forum but I was also talking about the FB forum. And several other PM's asking about price and where I am getting it done. mustang forums have ALOT more people on them. as you go up the pyramid there are less and less people. lolololol.

Users who are viewing this thread