Getting harder to hold onto my gold

cold

Go fast or ...
Established Member
Working in a jewlery shop buying gold and silver.
Silver keeps going up i would invest now. I made a small investment in silver a year ago and can sell it now for a good profit.
Investing and buying gold now is dumb. The more the economy has gone down hill the more the gold has gone up.... but remember its at all time highs and there is no telling if it will drop or not.

Those 3, 1oz bars if there 24k pure gold you should get right around $4,257.

Gold-$1419.60
Silver-$35.90

On a side note i hate when people come in and expect $1419 on 10kt gold if it weigh's an ounce.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The whole gold thing is supposedly a bubble that's about to burst soon which makes sense to me assuming S doesn't HTF or anything like that. I have a few lb brick of gold chillin in one of my closets that I got for free as a thank you for a project I did years back, along with a plaque that says my service has been nothing short of solid gold. I totally forgot I had it until I went through my storage unit. I'm about to sell it like right now before the bubble bursts, but that's me.

You totally forgot that you have a few "pounds" of gold? How is that possible? Do you realize the value of a new pounds of gold? Assuming it is solid gold? :??:

Users who are viewing this thread