Getting Closer

TRBO VNM

yup, as stated, on jack stands. I have another car on the lift I am doing a clutch on. brandons will go on the left next week for the subframe install and lining up the catback.

SWORDY

Banned
The goal is to run 15psi on the street probably, maybe 23psi on race gas. Gotta see how much the fuel system will support. I have no money to upgrade.

Last edited:

004RedTorch

I Want Twins
Established Member
Damn that kit looks sweet Brandon. I wanna hear that beast on the road. SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
How come some kits have the twins mounted up in front of the motor side by side in between the motor and radiator? May be a stupid question but i always wondered.

TRBO VNM

How come some kits have the twins mounted up in front of the motor side by side in between the motor and radiator? May be a stupid question but i always wondered.

I guess I don't understand the question. that is just a different design by a couple other companies

part of the reason for the design is probably because of the low mounted HP twins having drainback issues. there are fixes, but it is up to the customer to deal with it.

hellion doesn't have that problem because the kit comes with a scavange pump as a standard part.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member

Just a different design. Some people would rather have the turbos visible from the engine bay.

Users who are viewing this thread