Getting Closer

SWORDY

Banned
Stopped down at Jason's to take a look at the car figure out the exhaust combo. Should be wrapping it up in the next 2 weeks. Then off to get a Lund tune. Then to OC. Thought I'd post a few pictures.

DSC01049.gif

DSC01051.gif

DSC01050.gif

Jason is installing the following:
Hellraiser twin 61 kit
upr front tubular suspension
subframe connectors
01 cobra intake
etc....

Thanks Competition Speed and Sound!

TRBO VNM

Mike, it is capable of over 1000rwhp, but I don't think brandon is going to push it that far. we finally got all the missing parts ordered and of course I found a couple other things today and hope to get everything by the end of the week. brandon is almost as bad as some of the others with changing his mind. lol

billy, no underside pics yet, but basically you have each 3-inch downpipe from the turbos and they go right into a Bassani X-pipe and then into a 3-inch catback. it has provisions for high flow cat's as well.

TRBO VNM

BTW, this is all just test fitted right now. that is why clamps aren't lined up and the ford filter will not be on there. it doesn't fit with the UPR K. I have a shorter filter for it.

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
then why are you buying a 3.4

B/c Bigger is better

you had a twin set up but sold it remember...!

I had my reasons...

Well you did have two... maybe you should sale forty-eleven more things so you can go back to a Turbo.

:banana: im on 43... so im almost there...

Brandon... Excessive has a Dyno tune special still... $250

Can't beat that. :beer:

No sir!!!

Now back on topic,

Brandon how much boost do you plan on running, and goals?

Users who are viewing this thread