Getting annoying text msg's need help!

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
well, I would just call and try to social-engineer it out of the phone company. Shouldnt be too difficult to to do.

Anyways, good luck with the future ex-wife....

1996stang

Established Member
some of you guys might want to read post 31.

how did you find out and why did he write it.

He did some things to the cousin whom is 14 yrs old. I confronted him he acted like a scared lost puppy. Then i guess he decided this would be funny to stir shit then act like a coward about it.I found out through a co worker it was his number he made the mistake and answered the phone when they called about the free pizza he had won from domino's pizza :banana:

tommygun

Established Member
guess payback time is a must?

make him a boy seeking boy ad on craigslist and post his number there.

Enjoy your day.

mustang462002

Slow GT
Established Member
If this is an issue in your relationship; maybe you should hold on the marriage thing. You need to learn to communicate more, and also to have less insecurities.

Not bashing you or anything but simple shit like this usually are signs of trouble.

1996stang

Established Member
If this is an issue in your relationship; maybe you should hold on the marriage thing. You need to learn to communicate more, and also to have less insecurities.

Not bashing you or anything but simple shit like this usually are signs of trouble.

No it is not a relationship problem it was a family issue with the girl he dated. I confronted him about it and he didn't say shit except he was sorry.Then 2 weeks later this happen's.It has nothing too do with my relationship other than he attempted too get my fiancee's cousin whom is 14 to do drugs.

Emin

Banned
No it is not a relationship problem it was a family issue with the girl he dated. I confronted him about it and he didn't say shit except he was sorry.Then 2 weeks later this happen's.It has nothing too do with my relationship other than he attempted too get my fiancee's cousin whom is 14 to do drugs.

he could have said something different to piss u off... but he said that, wonder why? :nonono:

NeedBoost??

Established Member
Cheating girlfriend

Dude you need to take this shit more seriously.# 1 how did this guy get your girls number in the first place. #2 how long has this dude been in communication with your girl find out look up her cell records online and some companies actually have text messages you can look up too. # 3 How does that dudes dick taste cuz its obvious she been suckin it .:lol:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
If my wife was getting texts like that, she'd be the one in trouble, not that guy. My questions would be...

-Who is that text from?
-How do you know him?
-Why did he send something like that?

Not that you need to keep tabs on your woman, but something like that is very suspicious and insulting. Someone who is about to marry you should never have that sort of conversation with another dude whether she's currently screwing him or has screwed him in the past. Just not appropriate and disrespectful to you. Downright deceitful if she won't 100% own up to what the hell it was all about.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I know whom she was with before me they dated all through highschool up until a little over a year ago when we got together. It's not him i just ask for advice on how to find the person at the number i thought it was a simple question.

Whoa man lock the marriage breaks up! You've been together for a little over a year and you're already about to get married? Lean in close to the monitor so I can smack you, even by 1960's standards thats too soon.

tommygun

Established Member
PM me the number and ill run it and tell you everything there is to know about it. Ill run it tomorrow and PM you the info back.

I would also look at your phone bill and see how much your future wife and this person talk.

I would have asked HER who it was before coming here, it seems as if either a) you were too scared to ask her b) she refused to tell you c) you saw it when snooping around in her phone and dont want her to know.

I feel your pain but there is something very fishy about this whole ordeal.

Users who are viewing this thread