Getting annoying text msg's need help!

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I know whom she was with before me they dated all through highschool up until a little over a year ago when we got together. It's not him i just ask for advice on how to find the person at the number i thought it was a simple question.

dude. do u not care that she said some shit about you that prompted him to say what he said. why u pissed at him. its your girls fault and hes just a squirrel tryin to get a nut

earl lee

Established Member
Lets make it simple.

This guy was boning your girl, but your girl broke it off, now he's mad at you. So, to get back he sends msg's to your girl saying your a ****ing loser with a lil **** and she should go back to boning him.

Your not gonna find out who it is, unless she tells you. Sorry dude.

King$nake

Banned
lol at some of the responses. poor guy. guys very rarely send text messages like that unless they are.........ah, nevermind. Good luck on finding out who this guy is.

1996stang

Established Member
Seems to me alot of these comments come from experience if a girl cheats **** it they are everywhere.My point is not hard to understand why start shit if your scared too finish it?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Pics of the future wife or GTFO!

Maybe someone else is PIIHB????

1996stang

Established Member
Sorry to tell you, but it's not good news...:nonono:

Confront her and good luck!

Well turns out it's her cousin's boyfriend whom is like i said before a 17 yr old kid. Kid's these days just don't realize you play with fire you will get burnt.

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
so did your girlfriend know who it was and wasn't telling you or did she not know either ?

it also sounds like she was complaining about you to som guy and the guy gave her some advice on what to do with you.

Spyderman25

Established Member
Sorry, but i agree with most people. Have you even asked your wife who it is? she most likely does know unless you are dealing with a stalker, which would prompt her to freak out if thats the case... maybe you should somehow check her work-phone history, or any other alternative phones she uses to see if she is actually in contact with this guy. Or maybe she only tells her she can call at a certain time, etc. so he knows not to answer otherwise? There are infinite possibilities. Sucky situation.

joshs00blkgt

Bulldawgs Amen
Established Member
call up Verizon and ask them to look up the number

They can not give out info unless you can verify the acct holders name or the last four of the SSN number. So that would not work.

But as everyone has stated i think she might be talking about you behind your back. Sorry fella

Users who are viewing this thread