Getting annoying text msg's need help!

1996stang

Established Member
Today my soon to be wife got a text from some guy saying "your best bet is too leave that sorry son of a bit**". Well it really pissed me off so i wanna know if anyone can tell me how to find the name of the caller? I have the number but not sure if i can post it without getting in shit myself. I already pm'ed common because i have read where he tracks down all the dead beat scammer's and im hoping he can help.

1996stang

Established Member
It will look up cell phones it gave me the town they are from which is blountville Tn and the carrier is verizon wireless.

1996stang

Established Member
I tried google but had no luck ofcourse to be honest i don't know what im looking for. I just typed in the number and looked through a few pages and all i found was those site's that say free reverse lookup but they want a credit card number.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
you wont be able to find the name of a caller with the number of a cell phone. ts not public record. you can only get names if it came from a house phone and even then, you have to pay a fee for the information even on those reverse number lookups on the web. so not much common will do for you on thatone. What do you want to do anyway. go beat his ass? thats rediculous. Obviously your wife talks to the guy and maybe you should rethink marrying the person

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
It will look up cell phones it gave me the town they are from which is blountville Tn and the carrier is verizon wireless.

yes but it does not give you the account holders hometown. the location you are reading is for verizon. tryi it yourself and type your cell number in. it will be no where close to where you live.

1996stang

Established Member
you wont be able to find the name of a caller with the number of a cell phone. ts not public record. you can only get names if it came from a house phone and even then, you have to pay a fee for the information even on those reverse number lookups on the web. so not much common will do for you on thatone. What do you want to do anyway. go beat his ass? thats rediculous. Obviously your wife talks to the guy and maybe you should rethink marrying the person

I figured i would get some response like this :beer: Yes i wanna know who it is would you like people running their mouth about you? Maybe i have a ego problem not sure and don't care. No im pretty positive she is not talking too some kid whom still lives with his mother if she is so be it. More of a reason too beat his ass.

Common

Established Member
Today my soon to be wife got a text from some guy saying "your best bet is too leave that sorry son of a bit**". Well it really pissed me off so i wanna know if anyone can tell me how to find the name of the caller? I have the number but not sure if i can post it without getting in shit myself. I already pm'ed common because i have read where he tracks down all the dead beat scammer's and im hoping he can help.

Your fiancee might know who it is. You might have bigger issues than finding out who is texting, bigger question is Why?

Besides, what moron will txt something like that and not cover their number?

He obviously wants you to know who it is.

edit: I see you're from Tn....................

1996stang

Established Member
He obviously wants you to know who it is.

I can see now this was a bad idea. She is not cheating on me good lord is that all anyone thinks? If he wants me to know who it is why not answer the phone? I mean all they do is hit ignore when i call.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I figured i would get some response like this :beer: Yes i wanna know who it is would you like people running their mouth about you? Maybe i have a ego problem not sure and don't care. No im pretty positive she is not talking too some kid whom still lives with his mother if she is so be it. More of a reason too beat his ass.

yeah but the fact that he made the comment hemade leads me to beleive that she was talking bad dirt on you in the first place and thats the response he gave her. so yeah, i would deff. have a talk with the chick

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Post his Number in a public restroom where you know gays might frequent.

Of course, put a descriptive gay message there = hook ,line & sinker

Common

Established Member
I can see now this was a bad idea. She is not cheating on me good lord is that all anyone thinks? If he wants me to know who it is why not answer the phone? I mean all they do is hit ignore when i call.

Call from a different number than yours and try talking to this ****face.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
How do you know she isn't cheating?

Maybe he was her last piece...and they still "talk"

1996stang

Established Member
How do you know she isn't cheating?

Maybe he was her last piece...and they still "talk"

I know whom she was with before me they dated all through highschool up until a little over a year ago when we got together. It's not him i just ask for advice on how to find the person at the number i thought it was a simple question.

Users who are viewing this thread