Get 30% Off Your Discount Tire Direct Purchase

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm looking at tires/wheels. I really wasn't ready to purchase yet, but this is tempting. If I break it up into multiple transactions (say buy my 2 18x10 rims, then my 2 18x9, then my 2 tires for the rear, then the fronts), will I still be able to take advantage of the free mounting and balancing? Thanks!

You sure can. Just make sure you list what you need done in the notes section when you're going through the payment process.

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
Ok, one final question. Do I just have to log completely off then back in between purchases, or will I have to wait the full 60 minutes between sessions? Thanks.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I would recommend checking with live.com on that, but I believe you can just log off after your first purchase then log back in to create a new session. If I have interpreted the information from live.com correctly, you have 60 minutes after creating a new session to make your purchase.

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
That was my understanding as well, just wanted other opinions. Looks like I'm gonna see how much $$ I can gather overnight. Thanks!

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
LOL, one final question. I'm looking for 18x9 & 18x10 Chrome Saleens for my 96 Cobra, but don't see them listed in the eBay store. Are these available? Also, same question with Goodyear Eagle F1 A/S tires, 275/35/18 and 245/40/28. Thank you.

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I should have checked that earlier for you ArkansasMystic. Looks like the Chrome are on back order. I'll call the manufacture tomorrow and see if they have an eta for me.

06gtpony

Established Member
Looks like a lot of you are taking advantage of this. Make sure you are typing "SVTperformance" into the notes section of your order. This helps us, in the future to decide to continue to support this forum or not. We appreciate those that have inputted it. I have seen a few on them; Thank you.

I neglected to put SVTperformance on my order. I will PM you my order number.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I neglected to put SVTperformance on my order. I will PM you my order number.

Thank you 06gtpony!

any idea how long this deal is going to last?

That's a good question:??:There is no public information on when this is going to end. I've been asking people to let us all know if they see the promotion end or change.

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
Good news everyone. I contacted Microsoft about the expiration of the promotion, and looks like it won't be ending anytime soon. Here is their response when I was asking about purchasing some stuff in 4-5 weeks.

"We were able to determine that cashback is an ongoing service. You can sign up at any time, and use it all year. If you want to make your purchase in 4-5 weeks you should definitetly be able to. The only limits to cashback usage are a maximum rewards amount of $2500 per year, and 12 lifetime purchases on ebay. As long as you have not exceeded those you should be able to make your purchase."

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
LOL, one final question. I'm looking for 18x9 & 18x10 Chrome Saleens for my 96 Cobra, but don't see them listed in the eBay store. Are these available? Also, same question with Goodyear Eagle F1 A/S tires, 275/35/18 and 245/40/28. Thank you.

I just spoke with our wheel vendor for these, we can order in the rears today if you would like the fronts are on back order for about 3 weeks.

As for the tires. We have the rear 275/35R18's currently in stock, Goodyear has the fronts. We can have them in a few days.

So...

That said. We can build you an auction for these if you would like but you will have to wait for the product to come in before we can ship it to you. As long as you are aware of the wait times and don't mind waiting call Ben at 1.888.459.4080 ext 1877. He will build you an auction, or a couple of auctions so that you can take advantage of these savings. Matt will be out of the office today, he may be back tomorrow. If you wanted to place your order today. Please tell Ben you are a SVTperformance member and this will help Matt and I track the SVTperformance sales.

-Travis

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
Do you have Chrome 17x10.5 03 Cobras? I see the 17x9's but not the wider ones. I may be silent for a while, but I'm still interested, just gotta see how much money I can get together.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

06gtpony

Established Member
I got my tires today. Matt and Travis, thanks again!! This is my first exp. buying tires online and you guys made it so easy!

FWIW on the support of forums. I read numerous forums and I have seen links to this post in many of them. Please take into consideration that you are not just supporting this forum but the members of this forum are supporting you by spreading the word. I think it is in your best interest to continue supporting this forum.

I was about to pull the trigger on a competitors website and this post is what kept me from doing it. They had the tires I bought a bit cheaper but this sealed the deal!

ArkansasMystic

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread