George H.W. Bush, 41 President of the US, dead at 94

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Rip.

I'm amazed he lived for so long after his wife died.

Sent from my SM-N950U while eating breakfast with my family surfing the web nonstop

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
DtUYdR-WsAEIFlh.jpg

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Rip.

I'm amazed he lived for so long after his wife died.

Sent from my SM-N950U while eating breakfast with my family surfing the web nonstop
This. My team and I worked mS Bush’s funeral and all remarked he wouldn’t make it three months.
I was fortunate enough to meet both of them while on a detail. Ms. Bush was a wonderful lady and seemed very down to earth. I’m not sure how coherent SR was, but seemed gracious to everyone who approached him.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Took big balls to be a torpedo bomber pilot in WW2. Unlike the dive bombers, you couldnt get the drop from nearly overhead your target. You essentially went in low and slow and hoped your torpedo dropped. All the while you had AA trying to shoot you down point blank and Zero's strafing you...

Im ok with 41 getting an Aircraft carrier named after him.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Took big balls to be a torpedo bomber pilot in WW2. Unlike the dive bombers, you couldnt get the drop from nearly overhead your target. You essentially went in low and slow and hoped your torpedo dropped. All the while you had AA trying to shoot you down point blank and Zero's strafing you...

Im ok with 41 getting an Aircraft carrier named after him.

He earned it! Those torpedo bombing missions were pretty much suicide missions in the pacific. The survival rates of those crews was abysmal.

RIP 41

coposrv

Established Member
**** him. He killed Kennedy.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Same here while I was guarding the US Embassy. RIP Mr. President.
where?

I was at his swearing in as director of the CIA. He really cared for the people that worked for him as well. When I was in Germany he came out and some of us at the embassy were put on a detail for various support things. I was given the task of running the PDB from the embassy to where he was staying. After the visit he gave everyone on that detail a signed certificate thanking us for our help during his visit. He was, to my knowledge the only dignitary to do that will I was there. Reagan didn’t bother

blackfang

Established Member
where?

I was at his swearing in as director of the CIA. He really cared for the people that worked for him as well. When I was in Germany he came out and some of us at the embassy were put on a detail for various support things. I was given the task of running the PDB from the embassy to where he was staying. After the visit he gave everyone on that detail a signed certificate thanking us for our help during his visit. He was, to my knowledge the only dignitary to do that will I was there. Reagan didn’t bother

He came to visit us in Brussels Belgium in 1996

Users who are viewing this thread