Premium Member
Any J&B drinkers? Bet you cannot make it through all 3 minutes:

Black And White Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This isn't really big news. It is an extension of what Ford announced years ago, regarding their "alliance" with the LGBTIQ+ "community". Ford announced the Gay Raptor back in June of 2022, and it was discussed in a thread here, I believe. It's been getting worse, but it certainly isn't new.

Men's Health announced it in Sept., 2021.

From July, 2021....Ford announced the Gay Raptor in response to a homophobic commenter who saw a digital image of the truck. Yeah, ONE person pushed Ford to go all-in with the LGBTIQ+ community. o_O:mad:

While this crap isn't new by any stretch, it's a disturbing woke societal push that is beyond alarming. The future of our children and our society is at stake. As it garners big support from corporations like Ford, it won't change IMO until people push back like they did with Bud. When people rise up with their wallets and voices and firmly make known their disdain and anger, corporations will have to back away from their foolish "gender inclusion" and "LGBTIQ+ alliance" over reach marketing. If people don't push back like they did with Bud, it will only get worse. Corporations believe that WOKE agendas and policies are their future. Let's hope they WAKE UP!

bmxer89

Established Member
Fords just getting a head start on pride month. It’s kind of like how Christmas shopping starts earlier every year.

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Only a matter of time till we start having a "Straight Pride Month" since this is becoming the norm FML

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Never in my life considered a Toyota. '24 Tacoma TRD Pro was revealed last night and I'm seriously considering ordering one when they become available. Thanks for turning gay on me Ford.
I was thinking the same thing. Toyota may be the way as of right now. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread